Chapter 3.

*Marimba ring tone for iPhone goes off*
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh" i gurgled out.
"What time is it?" I asked myself.

I looked at my phone and it read;

"It's 3-" i stopped myself.
'You can talk to yourself, that's fine, just don't answer yourself back' i thought.

I stood up stretched and headed for the bathroom, once i was done doing my original doings which consists of, taking a pee, brushing my teeth, and showering; i decided to head downstairs.

It's too quiet, I wish had someone here to love me, hold me, nurture me like...Rihanna.

Goddammit, why does she have to be the way she is? why does she have to be the so called 'maneater',
why does the maneater have to be Rihanna, my Rihanna.

At that point i was furious not at her, but what people call her, maybe it's to protect her? she acts like that and does that stuff to protect her? because she cant trust anyone? i thought to myself, she can trust me.

As a smiled started creeping up on my face, i then started humming one of Rihanna's beautiful masterpieces.

'You always be mine, sing it to the world,
Always be my boy, i'll always be your girl,
Nobody business

Ain't nobody's business
Ain't nobody's business'
But mine and my baby,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was soon interrupted by my doorbell ringing, I hurried up and poured me a cup of tea then answered the door.

"Hiiiii" i said opening the door.
"Hey!" she said,

It was her...Rihanna.

"Uh-Uh Hi" i said blushing,
She giggled,

"You're still going to be my date for tomorrow right?, you never called me" she said taking my tea out of my hand and taking a sip.

"Uh yeah i'm still going to be your date, and sorry i was caught up in a little shamble." i said making hand motion like a baby who want's milk from he mother's breast, trying to get my tea back.

She handed it back to me.

"It's okay! Just to let you know i have already gotten my dress, it's black and i'll be wearing red stilettos, just so you have a little idea on what to wear!" she said her accent so subtle.

"A-alright, i've already got my suit, matches perfectly i'm sure." i said smiling, i didn't have a suit or anything to wear at all.

"Thank god!, can't wait styles." she said so seductive, winked then left my flat, leaving me all alone, as I was once before.Saddening.

I closed the door slowly wanting to see every part of her body before she left.

Once it was fully closed i slide down the door, why does she do this to me? she has something on me, i'm in love.

Sadly, this happens more often than i let on.

'Shit, i need a suit and shoes' i whispered.

I called up Louis and told him what happened.

"Pretty funny lad, because management said we're performing 'Little Black Dress'."

"What?!, my life is over" i said yelling into the phone,
"Harry, it's just a song, i'll be over in a bit, then we'll go shopping." he said then hung up.

'But, she's wearing a black dress, and were singing, Little Black Dress, there's a problem there.' I though to myself as i finished my tea and put the cup in the dishwasher.

I swear there are moments when I wish I could roll back the clock and take all the embarrassment, sadness, and awkwardness away.

But;

I have the feeling if i did, the joy would be gone as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That twas' Chapter 3~ I hope you guys like it!! Let me know if you have any questions down below in the comment box! and recommendations? let me know, and thoughts let me know! down below!

Make sure you......

~Vote,~Comment,~Fan!!

~Exx.