Chapter 6.

-Rihanna's POV-

"Your car or mine?" I asked as we walked out of the flat.

"Uh... I- I- I..." Harry stuttered.

"Mine then." I laughed, watching his face turn bright red with... excitement? Embarrassment?

It shouldn't matter how he feels, this all for publicity anyways. I reminded myself, shaking off the pange of guilt that always came along with it.

"So where are you going to take me?" Harry asked, more sure of himself.

"Where do you want to be taken?" I asked, smirking at him as seductively as i could.

Not that it's hard to seduce men when you're me.

"I'm not picky, whatever you want will work."

"Alright, Styles."

"By the way, you look gorgeous."

"You don't look to bad yourself." I winked and felt that pange again.

God dammit, stop being so nice. It makes it harder for me to break your heart in the end.

"I'm flattered." Harry giggled... nervously?

Please don't fall for me too hard, Harry.

*  *  *  *  *

-Harry's POV-

She winked at me! Maybe she likes me the way i like her? I wondered as Rihanna pulled her car into a McDonalds.

"Sorry it's not very classy, but i love to indulge in some fast food every once in while." She told me as we walked inside and grabed a booth.

"It's fine, nice to know you aren't as stuck up as they say." The words slipped out of my mouth before i could pull them back in.

"You had doubts?" 

"No, i just had my suspicions as i do with every big name celebrity out there." I said, trying my best to cover up my big mouth.

"Well, lucky for you the things people say about me are rarely true... unlike a lot of big name celebrities" She said, air quoting 'big name celebrities'.

"Good."

"And what about you, Styles? Are what they say about you true, are you really as much of a manwhore as they make you out to be?" 

"Not even close."

"Nice to know." She said in a mocking tone.

 And she's got a sense of humor, can she get anymore perfect? 

"What do you want to eat love, it's on me?" I asked.

"Whatever you get is fine by me." She assured me.

Nodding my head, i got up from the booth and stood in line to order.

"Excuse me, can i get a picture?" A little girl with curly blonde hair and dark brown eyes, who looked to be about 10 years old or so, asked me confidently.

"Sure, no problem." I said, kneeling down so her mum could snap the picture.

"I love you, Harry."

"I love you too."

"Tell the other boys i said the same?"

"Of course, have a nice day!" I said and waved as the girl and her mum walked away.

Looking over, i saw Rihanna starring at me with a, what looked to me anyways, as a curious smile.

She looks somewhat impressed, maybe this is a good thing.