Walk with the Lord Daily.

Friend - I want to inspire you today - that no matter what sort of day you are

having - whether it is good or bad...Jesus loves you very much.

If you have had a good day - great -  praise the Lord.

If you have had a bad day - where you have been upset and had tears

and cried and cried. I want to tell you that Jesus understands.

Jesus cried - John 11:35  - Jesus wept over Lazarus. Jesus understands

tears, pain and sorrow.

 While Jesus was here on earth he experienced much heartache, criticism,

and sorrow...but because of Jesus great love for us - he endured this

awful terrible pain. He didn't have to die on the cross. He could of said no - but

because of his great love for you and me - he suffered at the hands of

cruel, horrible, nasty, unthankful people. Jesus love for you and me

knows no bounds True Love in action is amazing. It's fantastic, undescribeable.

 Friend won't you close your eyes right now and we will pray together.

Dear Heavenly Father

We come to you today and say thank you for loving us. Thank you for dying

on the cross for us - when we are so unworthy. We become worthy by accepting you

into our hearts and lives -  We become worthy because your righteousness covers our

sins.

Thank you for the roof over our head and for the feed in our mouth. Thank you that we

can afford to pay our bills. Thank you for those who are close to us. Thank you for the

blessings that you have given us that we sometimes take for granted.

Come into our hearts and lives Lord by the power of your holy spirit and give us

comfort, love, patience, kindness and understanding.

Lord I pray for each and every person that is reading this prayer. Help them to know

 you personally. Lord if they are struggling to cope - because life's challenges are

overwhelming them then I pray that you will help them through their tough challenges.

Help them to feel your ever present help. Give them comfort by the power of your holy

spirit. I pray that you will lead the right people into their lives - people that will encourage,

uplift and inspire them. There are so many people out there Lord who are willing to help.

It might be with emotional support, lending a hand to do shopping, helping out in a working bee, delivering a food parcel, etc. We all need love and support. We need help, kindness and care on a daily basis. Help them to know that you care deeply about their problems - and help their faith in you to grow. I pray Lord for each person to further their walk with you by spending time reading your bible - Romans 10:17 So then faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. I pray Lord also for each person to spend time in prayer with you daily - so they become stronger in their link with you...as you are the very best friend anyone could ever wish to have.

Lord if someone who is reading this prayer doesn't know much about you - then I pray for them

to know you - whether it is through a friend, a stranger, some great Christian music which they can even access on utube, through god tube or some other means...cause Lord you came and died on the cross so everyone who chooses - can have eternal life - and everyone means everyone. Anyone who wants to accept you can. They mightn't know how to pray..but Lord please may they understand that prayer is - talking to you as a friend. Help them to know that if they say yes to you - and invite you into their lives then you will give them peace - peace amongst whatever it is they are going through...peace and the blessed assurance of eternal life.Thank you for our friends, our families, our  church's  - and most of all Lord thank you for just being you - and for never leaving us  - but instead for always encouraging us through your word and your comfort.

Look after each and everyone of us Lord - and help us please to accept you into our lives - as life

is fragile. It can be very short - but if we accept you into ours lives - we are guaranteed an eternal

happy positive future - and that future is the best gift anyone can ever have....That awesome, powerful, wonderful, caring gift comes from you Lord because you're the best. Amen.

FRIEND - GOD IS AWESOME - HE WILL NEVER FAIL YOU.... WON'T YOU INVITE THE LORD INTO YOUR LIFE AND ENJOY THE LOVE PEACE HOPE AND GUARANTEED ASSURANCE OF A WONDERFUL BRIGHT AND GLORIOUS ETERNAL LIFE THAT HE IS OFFERING TO YOU.  THIS GIFT IS FREE - ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SAY YES - AND INVITE HIM INTO YOUR LIFE. THIS IS THE BEST OFFER I HAVE EVER SEEN - THERE IS NO MONEY INVOLVED - YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORK YOUR WAY TO HEAVEN - JESUS HAS ALREADY PAID THE PRICE - SO THAT YOU COULD LIVE FOREVER - HE WAS WOUNDED AND KILLED ON THE CROSS - DON'T KEEP WOUNDING HIM ALL OVER AGAIN - BY REJECTING HIM - INSTEAD - REACH OUT AND INVITE HIM INTO YOUR LIFE. I HAVE INVITED THE LORD INTO MY LIFE AND IT WAS THE BEST DECISION THAT I HAVE EVER MADE. I KNOW WHERE I AM SPENDING THE LIFE HEREAFTER - AND IT IS GOING TO BE IN THE LORDS PRESENCE - WHERE THERE WILL BE NO MORE SORROW NO MORE CRYING NO MORE TEARS - WON'T YOU JOIN ME FRIEND AND BECOME MY HEAVENLY NEIGHBOUR - I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN HEAVEN - FOR SOME OF YOU - IT WILL BE THE FIRST TIME WE HAVE MET:-)

GOD BLESS:-)