Wakey Wakey

"Helooooooooooo there.....hello, wakey wakey. Hey, wake up I don't have all day. I know yous can ear me so get up already."

"Nh-n w-ha?"

"Ah there she is, little sleeping beauty. Listen sunshine make me wait any longer and I'll be snappin tha precious little neck of yours...ooh! HA! Look at that!"

I rubbed my eyes to find a small ugly looking creature with bulging eyes and a big mouth frantically and delightedly shoving some kind of clipboard in my face.

"It be the second time your neck got snapped! HA! HAHA!"

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!" I yelled kicking out my legs and landing a solid blow in the ugly little thing's stocky chest. It's skin was potato coloured and it made an awful screeching cat yowl-goat noise as it fell, rolled and disappeared out of sight.

"WHATTHEFUCKWHATTHEFUCKWHATTHEFUCKOHMYGODWHATTHEFUCK"
I rushed to sit up and gasped in a few lungfuls of air but it felt wrong. I looked down to see that my chest didn't move when I breathed..."What..the..FUCK." 

Shakily I crawled to the entrance of wherever I was and stuck my head out over the edge. When I looked up I saw that I was in some kind of circular tunnel so indescribably vast I couldn't see where it began or ended. Whatever I'd kicked had long since disappeared and every surface was made of smooth black rock, slightly cold to the touch. Slowly I peeled myself away from the edge and sat back. This was insane, I'd had wild dreams before this but, never in so much detail. I closed my eyes and took a moment. I thought about pinching myself to wake up, like they do in the movies. I opened my eyes again and looked around where I was, I seemed to be sat in a weird shallow cave. Identical millions of others in the vast walls that had been roughly cut into the rock like cells in a gigantic honeycomb.

The only light to see by glimmered faintly green from a large opening at the base of the structure. I shuffled back to the edge on my belly to get a better look, gripping tightly onto the featureless black floor of the small cave.