Chapter 1 - Juju Is My Type

I dead be feeling like Jussie is my type. Like he got a lot of traits that these other grown men can't seem to maintain. Classiness, being humble, down to earth, has a good heart, recognizes the importance of his OWN black community, doesn't allow his status to determine the type of person he is, actually knows how to treat women, handles public issues in a nonviolent manner, displays a great persona and not just being defined by a pretty face and some talent, very admiring & inspiring , knows how to empower people with his words, is open minded on worldly matters, creates great music for others to be inspired by and not just some shit that these other artists put out, puts a great role on himself, etc etc etc. like if I was right around his age, then I would have no shame in wanting to get to know him a little better.... Being able to develop a great bond with him and all and knowing what his intentions are and just being a great friend of his and shit like that. Cause it's hard to find that in guys in this damn day in age.... Like Jussie is the rare type that I've been thirsty for within years, and coming across him is a big ass blessing && an opportunity that I've been lucky/fortunate enough to come across.

If you really think about it, people would rather brag about his sexuality than to see what his persona is like. They don't take the time to see what it's like to be able to explore him outside of the music/fame. He has something special inside to provide for us. He has something for us to feel inspired by, rather than for us to automatically hype up on a daily basis. He has aspirations of the way he works and what he would like to continue doing. Even if he's not fully sure about what he wants to do for the future, I can be certain that it's for a good cause. He has that old soul quality to him that I really dig. He has that type of vibes that can attract positive people, and intimidate negative people. He seems like the type to not be scared to step up to the challenge and get the task done. He seems like the type that'll embrace you no matter how you look. He sees the uniqueness/beauty in all of us the way we don't see it, and that's most definitely something that makes me feel attracted to him.