Chapter 12 - His Music

When it comes to Jussie making songs, there's a certain vibe he brings into what he does. It's more than some upbeats and any type of lyrics, it's more than the way his songs get hyped up, it's more than lyrics written on a piece of paper. It's the way he brings his soul & passion into the songs that he chooses & also does. He brings a special meaning towards majority of the songs that he does. If anything, I've listened to him more than I listen to any other artist. He brings something special to the table that no other artist would bring. It's not about comparing or some competition, but this all has to do with personal experience. Also being able to experience your idol letting something special come to light. When certain mainstream artists put out songs, it's either to promote; misogyny, turn ups, pretty bodies/faces, drugs, sex, etc. But when Jussie puts out songs, he knows his purpose & the meaning behind what he does. He's not the type of artist to feed White America what they want us to promote, he's natural with what he does, while being genuine about it. There's plenty of special qualities he has as a song writer that often gets overlooked. There's something unique & different he brings out as a songwriter. There's something relative about what he does that us supporters can relate to. There's something about what he does that allows us to be more understanding of him. You can view him as a song writer, but I view him as a song writer with passion & potential.