Chapter 4 - My Favorite Black Man

it honestly feels so damn refreshing to see a black man like Juju be an example of how women of all races/shades should be respected & how to remain humble while being in the big light. Now a days I be getting so damn discouraged when there's no one left to uplift us when we need it the most. There's too much going on with blacks in this world right now for us to be having petty beefs back & forth & what you said is very refreshing && needs to be enforced more. We have to do better and uplift each other and not focus on who's shade is better than who's or what type of black women are personally attractive. It's rare for such a graceful person like you to step up to the plate and preach about the fact that more love is needed btwn is and towards us. No other black man would really have the courage to do the shit that you walk by bc they're so caught up in the money and getting hyped up for the bullshit ass influence they bring to the table. But you stay true to who you are and prove that you don't need to develop some type of beef towards black peers in order to be more known & successful. I love you so damn much for that bc ion think you have any idea what I been through with trying to cope with the fact that black men develop more negativity towards US, aka the ones that fully support them & look out for their wellbeing. We are "black bitches" and "real/hood niggas" these days. There's no value or class inside of us anymore.