Chapter 7 - What I Hope For Him Relationship Wise (2/2)

When Juju finds someone, hopefully they'll give him the treatment he deserves. I'm not talking about when they celebrate him at his best, compliment his career, and acknowledging his looks regardless of what anyone thinks. I'm talking about being there for him when he falls, lifting him up when he feels down, encouraging him to move forward when he feels like giving up, guiding him when he feels stuck, caring for his wellbeing when something doesn't go right with him/his health, admiring him for who he is and not just praising him for being a "black man", supporting him when he decides to stand for what's right, being understanding of him when he needs to vent out his foreign (not understandable) issues/frustrations, being his #1 supporter when he feels like he lets everyone down, going hard for him when his crew isn't digging him/his style, believing in him when it's hard for him to believe in himself, seeing a colorful perspective when he only sees grayscale, loving him in a sincere manner when his supporters turn their backs on him for whatever reason, still being supportive and helpful even when they don't agree with what he does, keeping their issues on a private level instead of putting it on blast for exposure & for the whole world to know, being understanding of his scheduling when he's busy, not making it all about themselves when he's not able to celebrate something special with them, being down for him when the media tries to paint a negative portrait on him, not using him to earn expensive materialistic shit, embracing and adoring his natural spirit, not manipulating him to something he wouldn't wanna do (business related or not), not bragging about their relationship for publicity, someone who won't plot some sneaky shit for his reputation to be ruined or for him to be dead, someone who won't cheat on him and ruined everything he's dedicated into the relationship, someone who will adore the little things about him like his eyes/smile/laugh/voice/flaws/scars/imperfections/etc, someone who won't rob him of his creativity, someone who won't lie on him just to gain more stats, someone who won't betray him in a way that affects his family, someone who he can possibly trust to use his estate wisely, someone who won't impact him with any sicknesses, someone who he won't be scared to share his soul & inner being with, someone who won't front over the silliest things, someone who actually knows how to have a conversation, someone who can connect with his mindset, someone who can remind him that he is of value even if the industry and world tells him he's not, who can heal the wounds from his heart that comes from what he's dealt with, someone who can acknowledge his bad side, someone who can embrace his good side, someone who can help him and his soul grow, someone who can be aware of their behavior, someone who will understand his backgrounds and how he could possibly struggle as a black man, someone who can make him smile when he cries, someone who can comfort him at his lonely moments, someone who can wipe his tears when he needs a hand, someone who doesn't deter him from his passions/goals, I can go on for centuries.