Chapter 6 - What I Hope For Him Relationship Wise (1/2)

Let's be real for a second: It'd be the most wonderful hearted people in the world that get taken advantage of and taken for granted so easily. Sometimes it's for the person's good and they're not willing to be down for the person who's been nothing but G O O D to them. YES, his relationship would be none of my business. YES, I shouldn't be worrying about that. HOWEVER, as a very concerned supporter who's passionate about Jussie for who he is and not his status/occupations, I do have every right to make sure he's okay whenever his lover isn't around. I'll do whatever it takes to have his back and hold him down. Not only am I concerned, but I also care because anything could happen to Juju & we wouldn't be present to know about it. And plus, relationships are crazy and never last these days. Whoever he's gon be with, that's gon be his choice. But it's my job to look out for him and not just sit back while someone possibly wants to intentionally hurt him in a sneaky way. Like... Lettuce b real... Juju is deserving of someone who will actually care about him and hold him down when the media wants to tear him apart. ESPECIALLY understanding him as a man of color; now a days when black ppl choose to be with someone of a different race, they're not always fully understanding of their background. They're just there to just have someone black; this is ONLY if Juju dates someone of a different race. The reason I mentioned this is bc of the fact that we all obviously see how passionate he is about the black community and worldly matters. And I can imagine that he could prolly be annoyed if his partner didn't understand that side of him.... Which is why I think this is important. I want him to be celebrated during his ups, even when he's down. When he can be uplifted during the times where he feels shitty or wants to give up. I want him to be motivated enough to get shit done. I don't want them only caring about wanting attention from him so much (ex: when he's very busy and not able to be around them as much at certain moments). I want him to have someone who can cheer him on even when he's far away. Someone who won't be petty enough to put their business on social media over some petty ass shit and then want sympathy for this afterwards. Someone who won't sue him over some ridiculous ass bullshit. Someone who can be real with him and not be someone they're not. Someone who can be proud of all he's accomplished and connect with him on different levels and compliment his entire being/soul/big heart. So y'all can obviously see I'm picky when it comes to Juju being around someone he develops interest for. If y'all see me having overprotective vibes, don't be surprised. I'm only wanting the best for Juju.