Chapter 9 - I Wish Him The Best

Like honestly for the rest of Jussie's career, I prayerfully hope that the industry doesn't do him wrong the way they've done other famous ppl that were impactful to the rest of the world. I mean if you really think about it, the ones that have fulfilled us and impacted us with so much joy through what they do have been taken away from us for ridiculous ass reasons (the fault of record companies / certain managers). I just hope that he doesn't get robbed of what he's hoped to accomplish for all of us as a whole. Like celebrities don't ever get proper justice from their deaths. As I think of all he's done for us to make us happy, sacrificing his time and energy just to give us something to enjoy, as well as showing so much love to his ppl and not being a slave to white ppl, it would really break my heart to know that my own idol would be murdered before touching the many lives of those no matter the status (Michael Jackson). I've been thinking about wanting to have a mini convo with him about the industry in a way that I'm looking out for him & his wellbeing (as an overprotective supporter) bc I really care about him && want nothing but the best for him bc he's truly deserving of that.