Unseen dangers

Hey guys! this was requested by wolf_isswag, on another story. Anyway, this is not going to be a text book romance, you have to remember that these people are insane, so I am going to paint them in that light. Anyway, let's get on with the story.

The sun was shrouded in a cloak of wispy clouds that slunk across the sky like a wounded cat; you were sitting on your porch, phone in hand as you cried in the lonely silence. On your screen was the simple text message "Listen (y/n), i'm sorry, but me and (f/n) are getting together, so i'm leaving you." yep, your partner just dumped you for your friend. wonderful. Wiping your tears away on the back of your hand you stood to go inside for the night, your nose running like a faucet as you tried your best not to collapse in a depressed pile.

From the bushes of your next door neighbors yard you caught a tiny glance of orange in the foliage of green, but your neighbor had a kid, you thought it was just some toy they had left out, so you brushed it off, and went inside. After you went inside, the splash of orange in the bushes shifted, creeping closer like a predator hunting its prey. Someone was getting closer to your house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masky watched you closely from the bushes next to your house, he felt awful for you, sitting there weeping because your scum bag of a partner had just ditched you for someone who was whoring around with multiple people. He wished so hard that he could go over to you, and comfort you, take your partners place, and give you love, but the operator had forbade it, he was only to watch from a distance. It was killing him.

When you had gone inside, Masky took the chance to sneak a bit closer, yearning to cuddle you, to kiss you lovingly. Grating his teeth violently, Tim sat in the cover of the bushes, tears in his eyes, as his stomach filled with hate for your partner, he was going to kill them. Taking a deep breath the killer sat, and watched your front door, drifting through his thoughts blissfully. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While your stalker sat outside, his presence unknown to you; you were sitting on the couch wrapped in a blanket with your favorite binge show playing on (Hulu/Netflix) while you teared up for the millionth time today. Blowing your nose on another tissue, you sat watching the t.v miserably, your (h/l), (h/c) hair a rats nest underneath the blanket while your tired (e/c) stared numbly at the t.v, not exactly enjoying the show that played. Letting out a long breath, you flopped down on the couch, still staring at the t.v as you laid there like a rotten potato as the day drug on.

Your wallowing was sadly interrupted by a loud knock on the door that made you jump in your seat. You tensed up, waiting to see what would happen if you just sat there, instead of answering right away; after a moment of chilled waiting, you began to lay back down, but another knock made you jolt back up so fast that you nearly gave yourself whip-lash. Sniffling again, you climbed nervously to your feet, and inched towards the door.

Steadying yourself against the door, you pulled the door open to reveal an empty porch on a grey, cloudy day, not a soul occupied the doorway. Looking around you saw that there wasn't anyone on the street either, so you went back inside, shutting the door, and locking it behind you. Not long after you had shut the door, another knock came from the other side, this time more forceful.

Opening the door again, you saw that your porch was empty once again. looking over the porch, you scanned over, and finally spotted a small bouquet of flowers with a small gift and a note. Your heart nearly stopped, who was leaving you gifts? Why couldn't you see them? With a shaking hand, you picked up the flowers and the box, feeling the weighty item before you shut the door, and walked back to your couch.

The flowers were (your favorite flower), so your first thought was that the gift was from your partner, since they were the only ones that new they were your favorite, but then the text message came back to mind, and you nearly burst into tears there on the spot, but you pulled yourself together, and opened the small gift that was about as big as your hand. Inside of the box was a beautiful necklace on a golden chain with a turquoise pendant hanging from it. It was magnificent. Taking it out of the box, you put the thin strip of gold around your neck and adjusted the clasp so that the jewelry fit. The small piece of jewelry hung loosely down to your collar bone, its small turquoise jewel gleaming in the artificial light of the t.v as you sat admiring the necklace.

A small smile crept onto your face as you got up, and put the flowers in a vase. You felt a spur of joy twinge up in your stomach as you laid back down on the couch, your tired eyes drifting shut as you relaxed, your sadness forgotten for the moment as you floated upon a cloud of slumber. Unknown to you, an unseen danger was sitting outside with a goofy smile on his face.

Hey! Hope you enjoyed the part, this is going to be a book, but it might take a while to update since my wifi is a bit slow. Anyway, thanks for reading, peace!