I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all

Hey guys! I hope you're enjoying this story so far. Well, if you are, please vote for the story, and i'll give you more.

Last night flashed groggily through your dreams until you were brought to the conscious world by a sudden shift of comfort. Rubbing your eyes groggily, you groaned, and felt around your bed for the cause of your pain, after all he was comfortable to lay on. You heard Masky chuckle as he crawled out of bed, and leaned over to kiss you on the head as he stood up.

"I'll be right back, darling I just need to go to the bathroom." Masky cooed, brushing a strand of (h/l), (h/c) hair out of your (e/c) eyes before getting up to leave. Once he was gone, you stretched leisurely out onto the bed before crawling painfully out of the covers, and struggling to get dressed as fast as you could before the rapist returned. You flinched as you stumbled unevenly out of your room, and tried to get away from Masky. Thankfully, you were able to get to the kitchen, close to the nearest escape, but your plan soon came crashing down.

"Silly little angel, what are you doing up?" Masky asked, his calm voice dripping with his fraying temper, he was obviously waiting for a valid explanation. "I needed a drink, my throat is dry." You lied, praying to god that he at least accepted your false explanation without hurting you. Masky seemed to purr with joy as his hands slithered around your hips, and he rested his head on your shoulder before whispering in your ear, "You should've told me, I hate seeing you in pain my dear."

He lied, giving your cheek a small kiss, before taking your hand and slowly leading you back to bed. Once you were back in bed, Masky went back into the shadows of the house, and came back with a small bottle of (drink of choice). A light blush dusted your face as you saw him in his undergarments, his mask still on, hiding his face as he chuckled and handed you the drink. You chugged it down quickly, trying hard not to look at your "partner" as he snuggled up to your side, stealing your drink away for the last gulp before he laid down, pulling you close. You blushed again as you curled up, and closed your eyes once again.

You were ashamed to admit it, but laying next to the sadist was surprisingly comfortable, Masky was warm, and strong, he snored slightly, and he was close enough to comfort, but he wasn't crushing you. You let out a lazy breath, and pulled the covers closer. You might as well be comfortable if you're to be forcefully snuggled.

Hey everyone, I know it's short, but I hope you enjoyed it none-the-less. Better parts are coming, I promise, just not feeling it right now. Anyway, peace people!