An illegal magic trick

Hey guys! sorry that it takes me so long to update, I've been in a bad mood, and wattpad is being completely retarded. Anyway, I won't leave you hanging anymore.

Morning was a cold and temperamental mistress that was having one of her moods. The drive to the hospital was lonely and solemn, you didn't feel like listening to any music, so you just sat in silence, soaking in your apprehensive thoughts of Masky. After a couple of tense hours in the car, you finally pulled into the parking-lot before walking inside. A nagging sense of worry settled inside of your stomach as you walked down the depressing empty halls towards Masky's room, sending a prayer up to heaven as you went. You were scared that he was going to be taken into custody by the police.

Nervously you turned the last corner into the same hallway where his room was, but you were instantly met with an unsavory sight. A group of up to three men in dark blue police uniforms stood outside of your boyfriends room, each one with a stern face as you approached. "W-what are you guys doing here? He hasn't healed all the way yet!" You exclaimed, tears blurring your (e/c) eyes as you looked at each man, one at a time as you waited for answers.

"Ma'am, your lover is an extremely dangerous mass murderer, we're taking him in before he can escape, he'll get plenty of medical help in prison." One said, he was a short man with caramel skin and kind brown eyes, you could tell he was hitting on you, but you hopefully discouraged him with a glare that would've given Satan nightmares. "That's not fair!" You yelled, not caring if your tears stained your face as you barred your teeth at the men, who all shared a nervous look before they were interrupted by a soft groan that caught your attention. It was Masky.

"(Y/n), hey come here, babe." He wheezed from inside of the scarcely filled recovery room, where he laid weakly on the bed. Forgetting the trio of officers, you scurried into the room and grabbed Masky's hand in a death grip, trying to wipe your tears on your shoulder as you looked into your boyfriends worsening look.

"Don't worry about me, I'm going to be perfectly fine, alright? I love you." Masky said, giving your shaking hand a tight squeeze while a ghostly smile passed along his paling face. Before you could ask what he meant, the officers from the hallway came in and dragged you out, saying something to you that you didn't pay attention to. Masky gave a small wave as you were dragged out of the room, and the officer that remained read him his rights, there was nothing you could do to stop it.

Hello everyone! Thanks for reading this part, sorry it's short, but I am tired, so I am going to bed. After I take a shower, Peace!