you see Masky's face

Hey guys! Let's continue this story, after all I did finish my second yandere book on Ticci Toby, so if you want to go read that one, you can look me up on wattpad, and find it in my works. Well, let's get on with this new part.

Well, just as a recap; you kind of hit Masky with your car because his companion had pushed him in front of your car, apparently trying to kill him. Currently, you were sitting outside of the hospital room where Masky laid with a few broken bones in a starchy white bed with a machine to breath hooked up to him, keeping him alive. And strangely, you sat outside in an uncomfortable plastic chair wiping tears from your eyes as you sat.

Sadly, you looked in to the room through the large window that gave you a full view of Masky, who was laying peacefully in his stiff covers, his face pale, his mouth was open just slightly as he slept, lost in a drug induced slumber. You knew that this, Masky's time of weakness, would be an ideal period to take the chance to escape, but something inside of you glued your ass to the disagreeable plastic seat. A knot of guilt sat in your stomach like a stone, and with it was a nagging acknowledgement of the growing spark of love for your stalker.

"Mrs. (l/n)? You can go see him now." A nurse in a pristine white uniform said kindly, giving you a sweet smile as you got up from your chair, "Thank you." You said, shaking the blondes hand gratefully, the woman smiled at you again, a friendly sparkle in her soft brown eyes. Releasing the woman's hand, you walked into Masky's room, and took a seat beside his bed in a slightly more comfortable chair.

A new set of tears came to your eyes as you sat there and looked over him, seeing his right leg in a cast, and his chest rising and falling lightly, you knew he was okay, but it still hurt to know that you had done this to him, You closed your eyes, averting your gaze from the pain you had put him in. Suddenly, a something soft brushed a tear away, and a light laugh caught your ear, coaxing you to open your eyes. When you did, you saw Masky looking up at you with tired blue eyes, his disheveled brown hair falling in his face as he gave you a small smile and wiped your tears with his hand.

"Why are you crying?" Masky asked coarsely, his voice sounding scratchy and rough as he spoke, his hand still stroking your cheek softly. "I'm so sorry, you wouldn't have been in here if it wasn't for me." You said, fighting back the urge to collapse in a pool of tears as you looked at him once again, your eyes lingering on his broken limb until he put his hand under your chin and turned your head back to his face. Masky gave a small laugh again, his exhausted blue eyes focusing on yours while a silence fell over the two of you.

 A few minutes passed until Masky cleared his throat and broke the silence, "Don't worry (y/n), Toby kind of tried to tear me apart on a daily basis, so the operator granted me the ability to heal pretty fast, and to teleport, so I'll be perfectly fine." He reassured, brushing a (h/l), (h/c) hair out of your face as he spoke softly. You wanted so badly to give him a hug, but you were scared that you would hurt him again, so just pressed your cheek against his hand, and forced a smile onto your face.

That's when you saw it, looking over at the small bedside clock on his opposite side, you saw a pair of handcuffs that chained his wrist to the bed. "W-when were the cops here?" You said, your (e/c) eyes wide with fear as you continued to stare at the shiny metal bracelet on his wrist. Masky turned his head slightly to look at the handcuffs, but then turned back and scoffed, as if this had happened a million times before, "They came in when you went to go get food." He said nonchalantly, his blue eyes still focused on you behind drooping lids, the memory of going to the cafeteria and having to wait in a long line made your stomach boil, that was a cheap blow on the officers part.

"But why? I hit you with a car, so shouldn't I be arrested for something?" You questioned, looking down at your boyfriend with a scared look in your wild eyes, but he just smiled bigger and shook his head. "Silly, you wouldn't get arrested unless you had driven off, but what do you think I do for work?" He asked playfully, unnerving you with his laid back nature in this situation.

"What do you do for work?" You asked, still confused, "I murder people for my boss, in return I get to keep you out of danger, and I get about thirty dollars a victim, more if I do an even riskier job." He explained calmly, still okay with being arrested. Just as you were about to question him further, the nurse poked her head into the room.

"Mrs. (y/n), visiting hours are over, you can come back tomorrow after the x-rays to talk with him again." She said sweetly, giving you a sympathetic look when she caught sight of your distraught face. You shot Masky another look of regret before standing to leave, "Please come back tomorrow, I want someone to talk to if they don't arrest me." He said, a tinge of sadness hiding his words as he spoke. You nodded, assuring him of your return, and left for home and the bed that you have been sorely missing.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading this, just a little heads up, I am going to start writing my own original stories, so don't worry if this takes a bit longer to update. Also if you would like to read my own stories, you can find them on my works when I start writing them. Peace!