A murderous temper

You walked slowly down the street, phone in your hand, heading home from the store with an armful of groceries as you texted your friend, who was planning on visiting her mother at the hospital. You cracked a smile as you giggled at one of your friends comments as you walked around the corner into a shadowy side street that was near your home. Your walk was interrupted when you suddenly felt a heavy hand on your shoulder, making you jump with fright.

Looking over your shoulder, you expected to see some drunk brute trying to get into your pants, but instead there was a tall man with shaggy brown hair that fell into his blue eyes as he looked at you strangely. "Um, are you o.k, dude?" You asked, raising your eyebrows as your (e/c) eyes looked the man over, he was quiet, only his eyes seemed to speak, warning you of a hidden danger.

"Do you realize that you're about to walk into an electric fence?" The man asked, his voice sounding strained, as if he were fighting back tears as he spoke. Nervously you looked behind you, and sure enough there was a tall electrical fence the city had put up to keep the teenagers from wondering into the forest, which sat on the other side of the chain mesh fence, and getting lost. "Oh, thank you." You said, flicking a strand of (h/l), (h/c) out of your eyes as you stood there, smiling at the stranger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days had passed since you had seen the stranger who helped you not die of electrocution, and ever since then, you've been having the sensation of being watched every time you went out of your house. Alas, you didn't think much of it, you were too busy being excited for an up coming date with someone you had met through your friend (b/f/n). After your messy break up with (partners name), you had been shut in like a paranoid chicken, your friend had introduced you to a lovely man, and you decided to give him a chance.

You hummed lightly to yourself as you fixed your hair in your vanity mirror, your heart beginning to race as you thought of your arrangement with your new interest, Kyle. Finally, you were ready to go, and just on time, your date arrived knocking on your door. "Hey there, ready to go?" He asked, giving you a small smile as he stepped aside to let you out into the night. Giving a small nod, you stepped out in your best (dress/suit), ready for a fun night with your date.

The night was fun for a moment, you and Kyle went out to dinner, then he took you to a movie, and the two of you ended with him walking you to the car, but that's where the fun ended. A few feet from his car, the two of you passed an alley and in an instant you went from walking behind Kyle as he rushed ahead to unlock the car, to standing alone, and watching as some guy in a florescent orange jacket and a feminine mask beat Kyle's head in with a pole. Shock numbed your limbs, forcing you to watch as your date died in front of your eyes at the hands of a random psychopath.

In the blink of an eye, it was over. You couldn't tear your eyes away from Kyle's mangled corpse as it laid motionless on the sidewalk, his murderer standing over him breathing heavily with blood covering his body as he looked at you. "You are mine, (y/n). If I see you with any other man again, you won't get killed, but I will hurt you severely." The murderer growled, his words shaking you to the core, how had he known your name?

With that, the man in the orange coat walked away, totally calm with the fact he just murdered someone in cold blood. Tears welled up in your eyes as you shook with fear, and shock. Not only were you traumatized, but you were apparently, some killers belonging.

I hope you enjoyed the part! If you want a story like this, don't be scared to request in the comments. Peace!