The signs when their favorite OST comes on

Aries : "OUTTA MY FUCKIN' WAY IMMA TEAR UP THE DANCEFLOOR"

Capricorn : "oh yay!" *internally yELLING*

Leo : *banging their head against a table*

Scorpio : "I MAY NOT BE THE BEST DANCER BUT I WILL OWN THIS SHIT"

Pisces : *vietnam flashbacks to undertale*

Virgo : "shit..." *flashbacks to the genocide route*

Gemini : "SPIDER DANCE!!!!!" *suddenly the best dancer in existence*

Cancer : "Excuse me" *screams into a pillow*

Aquarius : "OOOOOOOOHHHH YESSSSSSS~~!!!"

Sagittarius : "Meh, I dont like it THAT much" *I LOVE THIS ENOUGH TO MARRY IT*

Taurus : *inhale* *exhale* "bOI-"

Libra : *i whip my hair back and forth i whip my hair back and forth i whi- WHIPPING INTENSIFIES*

QOTD; In YOUR opinion, what undertale character are you the irl version of?

AOTD; I am irl Mettaton I kid you not.

Also, I'm officially undertale trash once again.
Happy you little demons? ;w;
So I'm thinking of writing a Papyton book since im trash for that ship.

Like, Mettaton is a radio station host, no one knows what he looks like, they only hear his voice. He talks about daily things in his life, gossip, does a few games, answers calls.etc.
Papyrus adores his voice and basically everything about his station.
Papyrus gets dragged by Sans and Undyne to Grillby's bar one night and while the others get drunk and have fun, he awkwardly stands on the side, but he meets a stranger who also seems to be lonely. They start talking and become friends, the stranger used the Alias name they go by to keep their identity a secret. They exchange numbers and start talking a lot. After a month or two, Mettaton, who is the stranger, starts obliviously falling in love with Papyrus, on his station he'd be saying cheesy things about Papyrus (without saying his name) and how amazing he is and etc. He doesnt even know he's in love with him.
Papyrus envies the person Mettaton is talking about. Since they were able to capture the fabulous Mettaton's heart.
Mettaton also has a favourite caller, whenever he has a q&a or a game or anything, this caller is the first to call and always gets it right. But he doesnt know that the caller is Papyrus.

Im still trying to piece in a few things and so far its sorta confusing but i think its okay ?

Do you guys like the plot? Should i write it?

Also, i know many of you are Undertale obsessed and have OCs and all, What would be a good Alias for Mettaton? I dont think in the underground he could just be like "o hi im Jacob".
so any suggestions?

Thanks for reading~!