《The End. ♡》

Yeah, the book is ending here ♡

I know, not really many would care seeing as the Undertale fandom has died. And so has this book.

I was hoping to reach 200 chapters and 2million reads before I end this, but as many of you can tell, I've barely been on, barely updating, and everything is all over the place when I do actually update.

I'm living off of mobile data that I get recharged once a month and consume them in a matter of days. And I've lost my motivation, my inspiration and my touch with writing.
The same goes for my love for it.

It's hard, writing out of "I need to update" instead of writing because you love doing it.

The contest is, indeed, cancelled. And I am extremely sorry for that.
I got overwhelmed, over 250 people joined, I could barely keep track of who entered and who's entry I've seen and who hasn't sent in an entry yet and so on.
I realized I'm not responsible enough for that, and I'm so, so sorry.

The entries that I did see however, were absolutely flawless.
Wheter art, editing, or writing. None failed to blow me away, thank you all.

Really, this isn't just the end of this book. It's the end of all my books, I've unpublished my Papyton fic and my Lawlicht One-shots, the only other book left on my profile is The Undertale Bible. Which has 200 chapters now, and is completed.

Its the end of my writing.

For now, at least. If I ever do find the will to write again, it'll be on a laptop, in a more constructed matter and with a more mature mindset.
I'll be responsible enough to start a fic and finish it, rather than just giving up on it after 2 chapters -if it happens to make it that far-

I've spoke too much and I hope you're still reading this, I'm ending this chapter here, with saying;

Thank you.
For making a dream of mine come true.
Thank you, for 1.74m reads on this one, and 100k+ reads on the other.
Thank you, for 7.37k followers.

And for the most amazing year ever.

Wattpad to me is just for reading now, and replying to messages.

If you've previously PMed me and I haven't replied, or replied once and stopped. I am not ignoring you in any way.
I have extremely limited data, so I'm not always able to reply. I'm so sorry <3

So, with that, thank you, yet again,

And goodbye ♡

- with all the love in the world,
Iber/Mina