Prologue

She stood in front of the class as she unravels the folded paper in her bruised up hands

          She stood in front of the class as she unravels the folded paper in her bruised up hands. The boys in school had always targeted her from the beginning and it always has been that way since. Whispers of students filled the quite classroom as we waited for her to read her poem.

"Hurry up! Class is going to be over in two minutes!" Shouted one of students. Ms.Lee only shushed her as she patted the girl on her back to continue. She then looked at her paper and sigh.

"Time is tick, tick, ticking away. How many souls will I capture today? Will they be a challenge or will they be given? Only time will tell as the clock keeps tick, tick, ticking. Your god has arrived with enough hatred for you all, with enough evil for the big and small, so come one, come all. I will shred your souls and place them in my satchel, call you a settler and make you my peddler. Come one, come all, come stand behind your god. I will lead you into the darkness of Earth's end. Come one, come all, my wilted flowers, come claim your title, speak out and cheer it. Come one, come all, let's have a ball, my wilted flowers . . . Sweet, Unconquerable Spirits." She bowed and headed straight to her desk not giving a damn that everyone was simply staring at her in shock.

         After a minute of staring at her, Ms. Lee faked cough to get our attention which worked and proceeded to finding another student to read their poem. As for me I continued to stare at her, wishing this bitch wasn't born..she annoys all of us with her weirdness and i will put an end to her suffering.

"Do you like what you see" she spoke.

"Go die and rot in hell" I told her.

"I'm already in hell..this world, this society, you and everyone else are the reason I rot everyday" she smiled.
______________
a/n
••I have issues of writing more vkook ff. >~< I apologize for those who gets tired of seeing V & JK all the time.
••I was inspired by a book from k00kachu to do another creepy story, it's not the same tho.