k)

Fainted by the image of the horrifying of his best friend dead

Fainted by the image of the horrifying of his best friend dead. Jungkook had been taken back to his room where he slept soundly.

As for the siblings, they headed outside to the backyard and towards a very tall tree where thousands of dolls hanged from the barks of the tree. It dangled silently in the warm breeze, an eerie when staring at it but it didn't scare the two.

It was an art work for Adalicia, to witness red ribbons hanged up the necks of the plastic dolls, eyeing her with a smile. She smiled as she looked at the doll that was in her hands.

"Oh Jimin, your now family" she giggled. Going closer to a tree branch, she tip toed as she tied on the red ribbon on the branch and once done she stepped back to witness the creation.

"It so pretty! All those nasty men that were so mean to me. Well...look at all of you...sad to see you'll be living with me for eternity with my brother" she laughed hysterically, while Taehyung smirked happily seeing his sister in her happiness state.

___

Back inside Jungkook immediately stood with raggedy breath. He had to get out now and with them gone he needed to leave immediately, he knew the door would be locked so he walked to the window pushing it up with all of his strength. It was finally up and with adrenaline running through his veins he crawled out the window, luckily he slowly emerged down from the help of the vines, strong enough to hold him up.

      Now landing on the floor and stumbling a bit, he not dared looked back as he proceeded to running away. He climbed out of the wall finally reaching the other side again continuing to run with all his might till he sees civilians walking around.

      People watched at the boy, seeing him all bloody and asking for help caused them to walk away from him thinking he had gone crazy.

"Pl-please you gotta help me!" He shouted, but none did anything as they stared at him in worry and was afraid to go near him.

      But someone else had called the hospital telling them that their was a crazy boy screaming for help and needed some medical attention. The ambulance rushed to the scene, when Jungkook saw them he again continued to tell them about the two siblings that had killed many people including his best friend. Unfortunately they did not listen and instead placed him on a gurney strapping him up like a mad man.

"N-no No stop! Let go of me! I'm not crazy!"

"There's these siblings that kill people! I c-can show you where they are! I'm fucking fine!" He screamed but a male figure came and sedated the young boy which caused him to calmed down instantly.
___________________
••CUTT~~