Finale

Jungkook was in the cafeteria munching on some crackers while staring through the glass window

Jungkook was in the cafeteria munching on some crackers while staring through the glass window. The cafeteria was the only place to get real view of the outside world, it wasn't really something to go in awe but it was still somewhat a good view so he had to enjoy it as much as he can.

He continued to munch on his snacks while drinking orange juice that the nurse provided for him. He was indulged by the scenery that he didn't notice someone watching him.

"It's good huh?" She spoke to him with a smile

He didn't look back but nodded his head while staring through the window.

"I made it myself" she said sitting down in front of him.

"Awesome" he said not even paying attention.

He then finally turned his head forward, he screamed when seeing her again in the facility dressed as a nurse. He scurried backward frantically till hitting the wall, the guards came towards wondering if she needed assistance but she shook her head while smiling at him.

"S-stay away from me!" He shouted.

"Jungkook I'm your nurse ...I really can't stay away from you." She grinned

"We're here to help" someone spoke and when Jungkook turned around Taehyung was already glaring at him with a smirk on his face.

"H-Help! It's them! It's the siblings! They're here! Help me! Someone help me!" He screamed holding onto his head with both hands backing away even if there wasn't any room left. He needed up bawling in tears when Taehyung and Adalicia was coming closer.

"S-Stay the fuck away from me you fucking creeps!" He cried out.

"Tsk tsk tsk...oh Kookie, that's not a nice thing to say to your doctor and nurse." Taehyung said leaning closer.

"I'm going to take good care of you forever Kookie, just like ..Jimin" smirked Adalicia and that was enough to make Jungkook dash out of from his spot running towards the double door.

He didn't make it time since the guards pulled him and holding him down. He screamed with all his might, kicking and trying to fight back but the guards were too strong.

Taehyung pulls out a syringe with a liquid bile in his hands. He walks slowly to the deranged boy kneeling down to meet his gaze which made Jungkook scream louder.

"You'll get better soon Kookie." He says, with the syringe he sunken the needle deep in his left arm, his terrified cries soon subsided, his tears slowly drowns down his cheeks, yet his liquid blurry eyes kept on the siblings grinning widely at his features, and in minutes Jungkook finally closed his eyes.

"May you rest in peace my beautiful doll, you'll come home with me soon and be with me forever." She chuckled and so did everyone else.
__________________
••THE END~
Happy New Years jellybeans!!!!