l)

His parents stayed behind the glass window, his mother sipping the humid tears that would not stop flowing as they stared at their son who was now labeled as the crazy kid on the block

They had strapped him up in a stray jacket causing non movements whatsoever. Jungkook looked deranged as ever, messy hair, blood shot red eyes, black under eyes, dry lips that he continued to bite on and multiple bleeding would occur. He stared at one of the doctor fidgeting his body whenever a new stranger would come in his tiny room.

Ever since that incident he had begged and tried to convinced everyone that he wasn't crazy. They were the crazy ones for not even believing him, he didn't deserve being locked up in an institution if anything it was the two siblings that should be here instead of him.

But no matter how much he tried to explain what he had seen. No one cared nor believe anything he said.

        A psychiatrist was in the room with him, checking some information before asking some questions. They usually do this to know why he's in such a state, once finish scanning some informations on Jungkook he looked up giving a warm smile at the boy.

"Good afternoon Jungkook, how are you today?" He says

"G-good. B-but.." he paused, his body shivering as he chewed on his nails.

"But what? What is it?"

"I - I want t-to leave this p-place. I - I don't b-belong here" he said.

"And why is that?"

"Because I just don't!" He shouted, but the psychiatrist only nodded in response.

"Then who should be here?"

"Th-those twisted siblings! Kim Taehyung and Kim Adalicia! They're both insane!" He shouted almost getting up from his seat.

"Can you tell me about them?"

"Th-they kill people. I -I don't think they have ever been caught before now a-and I don't know why. A-anyways Taehyung he's a quiet person, he only does things whenever Adalicia tells him to do things. Sh-she's like the boss of the house you know."

"Where are they're parents at?"

       Jungkook simply shrugged. "Never seen them or heard of them."

"Adalicia..can you tell me some things about her?"

"She's fucking crazy. Sh-she murders people a-and just brutally abuses them till they could no longer take it. Sh-she has these dolls, th-that are hanged on this large tree, she chops their body pa-parts first before putting in the dolls then hanging them after." He says thinking of what he had witness before.

"S-so you gotta believe me! She and her brother should be here not me!" He shouted.

        After few more questions the psychiatrist bowed, heading out of the room where he talked to his parents. While they were busy talking someone else were watching.

"He simply cannot run away from us even if he wanted to." She giggled.
____________________
••CUTT~~