b)

Another day another brutal day in school when students started to throw papers at her, whispering, and making stupid comments about getting beaten up by Jimin and Jungkook

Another day another brutal day in school when students started to throw papers at her, whispering, and making stupid comments about getting beaten up by Jimin and Jungkook. She held her head low going to her locker as she ignored the constant stare. She unlocked her locker and suddenly a bucket of blood had flushed at her, the disgusting aroma dripped slowly all over her body and down her locker.

Everyone started laughing while covering their noses at the pungent smell. She didn't say anything at all, she kicked the bucket away taking her things running to the girls bathroom opening the faucet running the cold water down. She scrubbed the bloody substance on her arms and uniform but of course it just made it worse.

She didn't cry out like some girls would do if something like this happened. Her brother taught her to be strong no matter what the circumstances was, he said they were just jealous of her beauty and her smartness that they'd pick on her for no apparent reasons.

Although she has been hated since childhood. People thought she was always the weirdest and outcast out of all of them. She never had any friends..not one. The only friend she had left was her older brother Taehyung..who taught her many things in life.

She didn't dare look at herself in the mirror as she immediately walked out of the bathroom charging away till someone pushed her down. She grunted as her wounds began to feel its impact once again. She looked up to see Jungkook glaring down at her with a smirk on his plumped lip.

'I'd like to slice that smirk off his lip!'

"Well well well, if it isn't Adalicia Kim. Why are you back in school?" He says kneeling down to her level.

"I go to school here..duh" she responded which that smirked disappeared quickly as he slapped her causing a fuming red cheeks to form.

"Sassy aren't you." He said. Before he could harm her again the bell rang and all the students rushes to their classrooms including Jungkook.

Class was of course the same thing, listening to the teachers ..well somewhat. But school was definitely like any other except she noticed that Jimin wasn't around.

"Before we get to the next lesson..I would need someone to go to Jimin's house and drop some homework for him. He's sick..got that flue so.." she says fixing a handful of papers.

Of course Jungkook immediately raised his hand hoping he'd be pick. "Put your hand down Jungkook." She shook her head as she scanned the classroom for an assistant.

"Ah how about Adalicia" she smiled and the classroom once again glared at her. She was hesitant to go up but she couldn't refuse. She stood up from her seat and began to walk to the front of the classroom feeling eyes digging in her back.

Ms.Lee handed her the papers which she took with a note attached to it. "Go on" she says and with a nod she headed out.

--

Park Manor

She knocked on the door waiting for someone to open up, a minute had passed and the door burst open revealing an old maid. "Hello how may I help you dear?"

"Um I'm here to give Jimin his homework" she says giving it to the maid, though she didn't take it, instead she pointed upstairs signaling her that he's upstairs.

"You can give it to him, he door is open" she smiled gesturing her to go on and she did.

She peeped in the door as she watched him too busy playing video game to noticed her presence. She knocked on the door finally getting his attention. His smile turned to a frown when he saw her by the door.

"What the fuck do you want? And why are you at my house?!" He yelled leaning forward to get off the bed.

"Ms. Lee sent me to give you the homework that you'll need." She says handing it to him, he snatched the papers making her flinch.

"Well ..get out!" He shouted.

She breathed in and out telling herself that she's so done with all their bullshit and this was her chance to finally get revenge on the people that made fun of her for so long.

"Before I go ..I just want to give you something" she says and started rummaging in her bag. She finally found the item she was looking for and handed to him. He stared at in confusion while looking at her with a question.

"Why are you giving me a candy?"

"It's from Jungkook....he said something about a game that he started. A game where his best friend eats a candy and see him sleep" she says as she watched him finally take a bite of it.

In just seconds he fell on the floor with a loud thud. A smile plastered on her innocent face as she called her older brother to come pick her up. Maybe twenty minutes passed a gunshot blowed throughout the mansion indicating that her brother was downstairs. She rushes to greet him with a hug eyeing the dead maid on the ground.

"Oppa!" She smiled

"Don't worry I called your school saying you've gotten a cold. They agreed for you to stay home" he smiled.

"Thank you oppa, anyways ...I got him, but he's not dead ..yet." She giggled.

"Okay let's take your new toy home" he smirked. He picked up Jimin's body taking him in the back seat as the two drove back home.
___________________
••CUTT~~