f)

Jungkook followed the girl upstairs walking through the big narrow hallway

       Jungkook followed the girl upstairs walking through the big narrow hallway. He glances around looking at all the paintings on the wall, staring at many doors they had passed. She suddenly halted causing him to almost bump into her, she turned to look at him giving him a smile.

"The bathroom is this way." She said; he only nodded but trailed behind again leading the two in a cubical room where a white bathtub was displayed, it was surrounded by different types of flowers which formed a very romantic aroma in the room. He closed the door behind him while standing next to it afraid to move. She walked towards the bathtub turning on the rusted golden handles an in comes the gushing of warm roaring water filling up the tub.

        She held on her dress that was itching to come out immediately, she couldn't wait anymore so she eventually dropped her dress kicking it off her feet landing somewhere in the room. Jungkook' she eyes widen by her figure..indeed she was planted with many dark inks that were caused by him and Jimin. He bit his lower lip looking down not wanting to see more of her bruised up body.

         She soon stepped in the tub covering her breast as she sat inside slouching down a bit till her head rested on the rim of the tub.

"Jungkook would you mind shutting off the faucet for me please" she smiled as she took a soap pouring it around till it began to make bubbles. She watched him not utter a sound and did as he was told.

"What else do you want" he sigh.

"Take that shirt off and come play with me...remember it's your responsibility to take care of me now." She said

"Tsch you're not my girlfriend.." he gritted his teeth.

"Well you wouldn't need one anyways, it's not like you'll live to marry someone precious to you" she mumbled but he heard and furrowed his brows angrily at her comment.

"Come here and wash my back please ...I can't reach"

         He sigh taking off his shirt, she stared at his chiseled toned abs and muscular arms thinking of lewd things to her own toy..she bit her bottom lips and he noticed her eyes tracing his figure. She was still distracted so he came closer and with the palm of his hand he covered her eyes.

"Those eyes should be stabled shut next time" he smirked. He took off his hand going around her and sat behind her back.

"Yours will be shut forever though once I'm done with you" she giggled.

        He began massaging her shoulders with bubbly soup smoothing her skin, he'd work his way just her shoulders and the side of her arms but then began to sink his hands slowly down her collarbone, going down to her chest area. Her eyes were close smiling at the feeling of his hands roaming around the upper part of it.

"Such soft hands you got Jungkook" she commented

"Imagine what it'll do ...to you later on" his soft husky voice made her breath heavily with a smile on her face.

"Why not show me what you can do...like how you play with me at school so roughly" she giggled. His heart was pounding, sweat was trickling and he was definitely nervous but he turned to look down at her leaning in to peck her rosy cheek.
_____________________________
CUTT~~ No smut on next chapter