d)

The last two days had been torture for Jimin, since he didn't want to listen to her rules nor play with her during tea time he was severely punished for his actions

       The last two days had been torture for Jimin, since he didn't want to listen to her rules nor play with her during tea time he was severely punished for his actions. He already has many bruised markings around his body from the beatings of Taehyung while his sister watches him.

      When he didn't scream hard enough she ordered her brother to keep punching him till she was satisfied with his shrieking, the more he screamed the more she smiled.

       It was dinner time and Taehyung had prepared a very special meal just for Jimin. He called Adalicia to come down for dinner in which she yelled 'okay' from upstairs. She looked at Jimin who was laying on the floor unable to move a muscle grunted whenever she would pull hard on the leash.

"Come on puppy, it's time to eat." She smiled kneeling down and grabbed his hair twisting it adding another tortured cries from him. He couldn't speak since a mouth gag was preventing him to do so, yet he had no choice but to follow her orders.

     He was on his fours walking down the stairs while she hums a song still pulling on the leash till they made it to the kitchen. Taehyung was already placing down the plates and utensils ordering the two to hurry up and eat.

"Sit Jimin, mommy will feed you" she giggled. He gulped the lump in his throat when he hesitantly sat down next to her. She took off the mouth gag wiping the saliva off of it and placed it down on the side.

       Taehyung came around and placed this greenish porridge in front of Jimin. A drink that seemed to be dark black which he had no idea what's inside.

"Enjoy your meal" he said as he took a seat across from the two.

        Jimin however was still unsure whether to eat the substance or not, he was hungry no doubt about that, he'd skip two days worth of meals and right now he needed something in his stomach. He looked at the porridge realizing something seemed to be sticking out. He couldn't make out what it was till he picked up his spoon and slowly dipped in the mushy substance.

"Aren't you going to eat?" She interrupted his thoughts. He looked at her and shook his head.

"I ...I don't ..I'm ..not hu-hungry" his lips shivering in fright.

       Taehyung's smile subsided, he was hoping that he would eat his specific meal that was prepared for him. He then thought that if he doesn't eat ..he'll make him. He glances at his baby sister pouting at the boy waiting for some excitement to happen. He got up from his chair moving towards him.

"Adalicia please eat I'll take care of him" he says and she smiled as she devoured her food.

"Pl-please no." Jimin started to cry.

"You're going to be a good boy and eat your food. You haven't eaten in two days...that's not good for your stomach." He sighs picking up the spoon. He shook his head weeping as the spoon was inching him closer to his lips.

"OPEN THAT FUCKING MOUTH!" He yelled, and it didn't take long for him to obey his command. Jimin slowly parted his lips till Adalicia widened his jaw. With that done it was easier for Taehyung to shove a spoon full in him. She shut down his jaw watching him scrunched his face in disgust trying his best not to gulp it down. Sadly it didn't last because Taehyung covered his lips so he wouldn't spit out any food.

       Jimin gulped the disgusting foul food that was so hard to take in, though it was enough. He didn't really think much of it so he picked the dark black drink sinking it in his throat. He then spits the drink looking at the mess realizing it was blood, he drank blood.

        He looked at the porridge and there was something shinny inside, but it was attached to something. He then barf when he saw the full object in view.

"Your parents came home quickly then expected...I had to get rid of them. So I was hoping that you miss them too..I brought them here." Taehyung chuckled watching him vomit when realizing he just ate his parents and drank their bloods.

"Did you like my cooking? Doesn't your parents taste..wonderful? Because our dogs loved them" he laughed and his sister joined in.
_________________________
••CUTT~~