g)

Before Jungkook could actually do as she requested a loud shrieking of a familiar voice caused him to jolt up from the stool

      Before Jungkook could actually do as she requested a loud shrieking of a familiar voice caused him to jolt up from the stool. He immediately rushes out of the bathroom calling Jimin's name out.

      Adalicia was not please by his actions as she instantly got up from the tub, snaking the towel around her body. She picks up a bat dragging it across the floor as she heads out in the hallway walking nonchalantly.

      She could hear Jungkook start screaming Jimin's name trying his best to find him however he could not seem to do that. She knew her brother locked Jimin in a different room for awhile he made a diversion.

"Jimin hyung! Where are you! H-hyung!" He shouted continuing to run around the house opening door after door still trying to find his fellow best friend.

     He turns around to witness Adalicia leaning against the wall her arm inside the door so it was hard to distinguish what she was holding, but Jungkook was too immures in finding Jimin instead.

"TELL ME WHERE HE IS!"

"You said you'd take me to him! So you better keep your promise!" He pointed at her.

"I did...didn't I?"

"However it's only been a day..I'd like to play with you some more till I show him to you..it's only fair." She shrugged

"No it's not! Look! I..I'm so sorry for being mean to you, but w-we were just joking around." He shrugged feeling somewhat empathy for her.

      Adalicia was not exactly buying his apology and that he should be punish from the start. He deserved every brutal impact that will come to him..and it's starting with Jimin.

"You'll play with me ..won't you?" She questioned again.

"N-no"

      He shook his head. "I ..I mean yes!"

"Lier ...you don't want to play with me" she pouted.

"You have ten seconds to run.." she shouted.

"Wh-what?!"

"Five seconds already passed!" She screamed, and immediately Jungkook started to dash away from her sight, hoping he'd make it to the door in time.

       Jungkook ran with all his might panting hard trying to think about Jimin and how to save him, but at the same time if he stayed there for too long he'd end up dead, and the thought of Jimin already dead has surfaced in his mind. He turned in all different directions realizing he's been running all over the place and couldn't seem to find the exit door was.

      He was lost and he knew it. If she finds him who knows what she'll do, but all he could do was think positive. Seconds already passed, Adalicia was no where to be found and a miracle soon happened when he ran towards a corner and sees the door. All he had to do was make a run for it ..and he's out.

       He took a deep breath, his heart pounding quickly; scared he might not make it but at the same time he has only one chance to flee from this madhouse. In a count of three he made a run to the door but a loud shriek of his voice escaped his lips when the unexpected twist came right at him.

      With another swing of the bat she pounded his back causing electrocution of his spine to bolt all over his body. His loud thunderous cries of pain made Adalicia and Taehyung grin in excitement.

"Tag your it!" She laughed.
_________________________
••CUTT~~ I apologize for the uncomfortableness of the previous chapter, didn't really mean to hurt the readers so I've simply re-wrote the chapter. 🙏🏻