Hugs(Fremmer)

Summer

I zoomed across the halls to find the band. I got to tell them really, really, really, really big news.

I dashed into the classroom to find them sitting on their seats casually.

Summer: Guys, I have extremely big news!

I blurted out excitingly. They all gathered around me to hear my news for the band.

Summer: Ok, so last Saturday, I visited my aunt in Dallas and she told me that a band was needed to go up and sing for this mall there. So I thought, since no one we know would be there, we could perform a song that I just wrote overnight!!

Tomika: Awesome Summer!!

Zack: So when's the show?

Summer: On Saturday night

Lawrence: This is so cool! The biggest performance we played was here at school which had all the students and staff!

Oh right, the night I confessed my love to the janitor of the school and ended up being heartbroken by Freddy and Kale.

Tomika: Summer, you ok?

I shrugged my thoughts off

Summer: Yah, of course I am, we've got a gig!!

I gave them all hugs, from Tomika to Zack then Lawrence then...

Freddy: I'm so happy that I could kiss you!!

I froze. Did he just say.. Did he just... Am I... Sleeping?? No, if I was then I would be kissing Freddy right now. But speaking of Freddy, he said that he could kiss me!!!

Freddy:Umm.. I-I mean- I..

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. Just like I wanted to do ever since I saw him. He froze for a bit, but then soon kissed back after thinking clearly. We stayed in that position until we heard someone open the window.

Mr Finn: Oh hey guys, did I miss something?

He cam inside the room from the window.

Freddy: Yes, Yes you did

Freddy replied while smiling at me.

Best.Day.Ever.

~~~~

Requested by nathaliamorale26