Christmas Shopping (Zummer) A New Years Special

Summer only knows Tomika here so...

Summer

"Yes mom.." I replied to my mom on the phone. I was at the Supermarket doing some shopping. I got a can of sausages and placed them on my cart. I crossed it out of my list. "Ok, bye mom, love you!" I hung up on my phone. I continued with my shopping until I heard someone call on my phone.

Annoyed, I picked it up grouchily, "What?" I soon was greeted by Tomika's voice. "Merry Christmas Summer!!"

"What do you want me to buy at the Supermarket, Tomeeks??"

"Oh, you're at the supermarket? Well, then, I want your Christmas Special dish"

She asked while I continued going through the shopping store. I rolled at my best friend's wish. "If you didn't know I was here, then why did you call?" I asked smirking a bit. I knew I the answer anyway, so why ask?

"Because.. um.. I-uh.. Eeesh, I hate it when you're right"

Yah, that's why I ask.

Not long my eyes caught a black haired guy who looked Korean. He is kinda cute. He grabbed a cart as I stared at him mindlessly.

"-mer!! Summer!!!"

Oh, right. I was talking to Tomika. "Yah?" I answered still staring at the boy. He didn't notice me yet, so that was good.

"What is wrong with you??"

"Tomeeks, a cute boy just walked in!!" I squealed softly. "Really?! Sum, you didn't like anyone ever since skater boy dumped you for trash girl. I shivered in disgust as I remembered what happened. And wow... I was mad. If you can imagine it, I was literally plotting my revenge with Tomika by my side cheering me on.

"Although.. a cute boy??"

"Yah.. Omg, Tomeeks. I feel like I'm on cloud nine"

"I kinda don't believe in cute boys" I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, I'll send a picture"

I tried to find the cute Korean guy whom I just found. As soon as I found him, I found my way to him.

"Zack! Could you please get some noodles?"

Zack, huh?

I started rooming around the space with my phone above me. He was a bit confused, so I found a plan.

"Dang it, no wifi"

When he understood my actions, he went back to whatever he was doing.

Perfect angle

And there was the right moment. I snapped a photo of him. I would be enjoying myself with this picture if there wasn't a problem. And yes, there is a problem. The problem was that my phone's flash was on!!!

To get rid of my shame, I ran as fast as my legs could take me. But then, my purse was stuck on a stack of cans making them fall. I had no choice, but to picked them up. And guess what?? That cute Korean boy helped me pick them up. I was red of embarrassment.

I felt like I was going to die of shame right there at that moment. I saw him smirk, but I knew it was just to cover up his laugh. As soon as it was done I said a quick thank you before I ran out of the supermarket.

I didn't even care about my shopping cart there, I'll just get it back tomorrow. I just really need to get out of there.

As soon as I got home, I checked my phone. I opened my gallery and looked at the picture I took back the mart.

Yep, he's cute

~~~~~

Hey guys!!! This was a long wait but here it is!!! Oh and everything here happened to someone I know in real life. Princess_Janiz knows what i'm talking about. Did anyone see episode 10 of season 2? Where Summer finally got over Freddy, but now Freddy likes Summer? If not, then I'm sorry for spoiling. If you did, then am I the only one who saw it coming? And that time where Kale said that he should find someone who likes stuff as he does. I was already thinking about Tomika, but unfortunatley, he thought of Summer. Well, too late DUDE!!Anyway, see ya next time!!