Perfect Pair (Clark X Reader)

You

A year ago...

"Come on Y/n, play truth or dare with us" Summer begged.

You were at Tomika's 13th birthday party sipping some soda at her backyard. You weren't in the mood to play games or connect with people at that time but you still wanted to wish Tomika a happy birthday.

"Summer, I'm not in the mood to play games."

"But its Tomika's birthday" You sighed. "Fine, but just for a few rounds"

Summer's face lit up. "Yes! Come on" Summer grabbed your hand and led you to the bandmily.

You are part of School of Rock. Even though you are a grade lower than them, you were Mr. Finn's niece. You were the bassist since Tomika couldn't keep playing two parts anymore.

Summer spinned the bottle and it landed on you.

"Truth or Dare y/n"

You didn't have the mood to say dare, so you said truth.

"Well, we all know you don't have a crush so... Who was your last crush?" Freddy asked smirking.

You were red of embarrassment. You never talked about that before with your friends.

"Come on y/n, we're waiting.." Zack said making you feel uncomfortable. After a few seconds, you had the courage to tell them who it was.

"Fine, it was.."

You took a deep breath

"Clark"

That memory will forever be in your brain. Especially because rumors are spreading by that Clark likes you. You doubt it though, you knew his last crush was Esme and you felt like he hasn't moved on yet.

"Hey y/n" Tomika greeted you. You shrugged your thoughts off.

"Hey Tomika, where's Summer?" You asked curiously.

"She's on a speed debate thing" she replied. Speed debate. Clark...

"Y/n, you ok?" Thinking of him again.

You sighed. "I'll be fine" "So...... Rumors are flying again"

"Guess you heard about it?"

"Duh"

You couldn't really hear Tomika because you saw someone from the corner of your eye. Yep, its Clark

He was talking to Kale who then pointed at you. You quickly looked back at Tomika pretending to listen to whatever she was saying. Making sure Clark didn't catch you staring at him.

You heard a faint thank you before hearing footsteps after. He's coming closer. Ok. Act cool y/n. Act cool.

"Hey y/n can we talk?" You turned to your right and saw Clark. 'Gosh, did I actually move on from him?' you thought

"Um... Sure" You replied while hesitating a bit. 'Why am I excited?' You thought to yourself.

You followed him into a hallway without people.

"So y/n.."

He started off. You could already tell he was as nervous as you were. "..Have you heard rumors of um.. us?" 'I knew he didn't like Me' you thought sadly.

"Uhhh.. yea I did actually" You replied

"Do you believe them?" He asked

You thought about it first. Was there a possibility that he would like you? Is he just here to tell you that they aren't true?

"Actually, no" He frowned.

Why did he frown?

"Why not?" He asked trying to hide his frown. So does he actually like you?

"Because I knew you liked Esme" You replied trying to study his face. He isn't really showing emotion so you couldn't tell.

"Well then, I do. I do have a crush on you and I would really enjoy it if you accompany me to take you to a date tomorrow evening"

You were speechless, shocked and happy at the same time.

"I'd love to"

Clark hugged you and you were still in shock that he likes you that you didn't notice until a few seconds later. You hugged him back.

~~~~~
Clark

There she is. Y/n. She looks great. Even though she isn't into those girly types of stuff she's still is amazing. See, I did have a crush on her since like 2nd grade, but I was too scared to admit it.

"Hey" I greeted her

"Hi"

"You look lovely" And she was. She was wearing a simple black dress with matching pumps and her hair was in a ponytail.

"You don't look bad" she laughed. Her laugh is amazing. I stared at her with a face that said 'really?'.

"What? I'm​ not that type of person to give compliments" she defended herself.

"That's why we'd be a perfect pair." I smiled at her.

~~~~~~

I am back. And it looks like I've missed a lot. There are a lot of stories about School of Rock now. Yay! Anyway this was requested by TheReaper182. Byerz!