Not always as it seems

Freddy

  "You excited dude?" Zack asked me as I fixed my tux. "Yep" I replied without any hesitation. "I mean you should be, this day will only come once!"

"Dang, I'm getting nervous" I stated. I felt weird, excited and a bunch of other mixed emotions. "Don't worry, I'm nervous too. We all are, but we're excited" Zack replied trying to comfort me.

"Wait, where's Lawrence, I haven't seen him all day?" I asked. It was true though. It's a big day today and he doesn't wanna miss it. Not even a little.

"He's checking up on the girls" Zack replied looking calm. Sure 'we all ARE nervous Zack'. I mentally rolled my eyes at that thought.

"Are they ready too?"

"Dude, calm down, everything will be fine." Zack patted my back. "I honestly thought this day would never come" I chuckled a bit. "Yep" I agreed.

~~~~~
Tomika

I took a fixed my hair in the mirror and smiled.

"Hey Tomeeksss" Summer sang. I turned around and saw my best friend jumping up and down. "I absolutely, extremely, am very-no wait- really excited!!" She squealed. I was excited too, but it looks like no one can beat Summer.

"I really am too" As much as I hate fangirling, this was a good time to act it out a bit. I'm not in Summer's level, but I mean no one is.

"I'm gonna take a lot of pictures before, between and after the wedding OMG!!" Summer, who was surprisingly still jumping, was rocking me back and forth really fast. "Calm down Sum, save it for the wedding" I suggested and sighed in relief when she let go of me.

A knock was heard from the door and we let the person in. It was Lawrence who was not yet in a tux.

"Hey girls" He greeted politely. I could tell he was also in a good mood because of the wedding. We all are.

"The wedding isn't gonna start until like an hour, shouldn't you be preparing by now?" I asked. "I was, I just needed a break from all the decoration, unfortunately the groom forgot to hire other people to hang the decoration" Laurence answered.

"Sounds like him a lot" I laughed.

"Well, you gotta get ready Lawrence" Summer pushed him out.

"That's mean" I laughed. "Yeah well, he should've been ready long ago"

~~~~~~
Mr. Finn

The wedding is going to start! I can see so many dudes and dudettes out here. Probably here for the food. I mean aren't we all?

The lovely bride and the not so lovely groom left me to be in charge of the whole wedding food. Yeah I know, you're jealous. But hey, I would be too

~~~~~

The groom was standing on the altar with his best man. Or men actually. Three of them were waiting for the bride to arrive. And when she did. She walked down the aisle with her arm chained to her father's.

Everyone watched as the father guided his daughter to the groom.

"We are gathered here to join two souls in holy matrimony.." the priest begin.

Time skip~

"Do you Lawrence take Esme to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asked.

Lawrence continued to smile at his bride. "I do"

Cheers were heard from everyone in the church.

"..And do you Esme take Lawrence to be your lawfully wedded husband.?"

"I do"

"...You may now kiss the bride"

~~~~~
Don't be mad readers😂😂. I always wanted to make a Lesme one shot but never had the time too. Now that it's Christmas break I do. So I wanted to make it this way.

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU FILTHY ANIMALS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR