Announcements

Ok, so this is not an update, but I have some announcements. It would get you probably angry/happy/excited/sad.

Here we go!!

My first announcement is about Ricardo(Freddy) and Jada Facer!! You probably know this already, but for those who don't will soon see why this is a big problem/announcement for you.

First, Jada posted a pic of her and Ricardo in Instagram.

With the caption: All I want..

Then, Ricardo posted a pic of him and Jada on Instagram

With the caption: for Christmas, is youuuu

He completed her sentence and I think that was cute of their friendship. But some think they're dating and it's been a problem in the comment section for a while.

And let me remind you that Jada posted this on her Instagram not too long ago.

With the caption: u + me ❤ #tb

And Ricardo commented 😘

Idk what to feel about this post of hers,Tbh. But last month, she also posted this.

With the caption: ❤

And Ricardo commented :😘❤

Are they dating?!! Gosh, being a fangirl is hard 😂😂.

But if they are then all we could do is respect it, even if we think he should be with someone else.

My second announcement is about Aidan's (Lawrence) post in Instagram. If you haven't seen it, it's this..

OMG!! I've always been wanting a crossover with SOR and Henry Danger!!! If they are making which I do think so. But since Jade Pettyjohn( Summer) starred as Chloe in Henry Danger, Henry would think Summer is Chloe. Well, idc all I care about is that they are/ might be making this crossover!! And it's SOR's very first crossover with a show. So you better get excited!