Dare 2(All the Show's ships)

Mr Finn

After a few rounds of rocking out, Zack landed with a cool riff.
Tomika: Great job, Zack!

Zack blushed a hint red.

Zack: T-Thanks Tomika, your voice is cool too

Summer: Zomika is where it's at!

Mr Finn: I don't know what on earth Zomika is nor do I care, but come on let's rock out!

Freddy did his normal intro.

Freddy: 1...2...1...2...3.. and-

Classmate #1: Principal Mullins is coming!

Mr. Finn: Hide everything!!!

We started packing the instruments by teamwork trying not to panic.

Lawrence: She's almost here!!

They arranged their desks properly while I sat down on my chair. I took a history book and opened a page. And just on time Principal Mullins opened the door.

Mr Finn: -And that, kids, is the reason why you should be grateful you have school.

Principal Mullins: Excuse me, everyone, but, all the staff are at my office for an emergency meeting. So Mr. Finn-

Mr. Finn: Yeah?

Principal Mullins: .. Is that book upside-down?

I looked at the book in front of me which was indeed upside- down. I flipped it over.

Mr. Finn: Not anymore..

I laughed awkwardly.

Principal Mullins: Yah.. Let's go- Oh and I almost forgot.. Clark will be watching you guys.

Principal Mullins opened the door wider to reveal Clark with his taser grinning at us. Why the heck would that kid have one?!

Summer: Uh.. so no one will protect you from people who disobey the rules?

Principal Mullins: hmm... You've got a point Summer, I will send Esme here to keep you guys company and Summer will be in charge.

Lawrence

Freddy: Way to go Summer!!

Summer: Aww.. thank you!

Tomika: Fremmer is where it's at!

Zack: I thought it was Seddy?

Lawrence: I'm just glad m'lady is here

I pointed at Esme who smiled back at me. She's really beautiful and I admire her presence.

Tomika: So, wanna finish Truth or Dare?

All: Yeah

~~~~

Freddy

So, Tomika dared Summer and I to fill the halls with posters that says 'Fremmer/Seddy is real'. So, we did and eventually got caught by Clark, who is now glaring at Summer and I.

Clark: What do you have to say for yourselves?

Summer: Eh

Freddy: Whatever

Clark: Do you want me to report this to Principal Mullins?

Freddy: Nah

Clark: Then put all these posters down. And when you do, I want you to clean the library tonight.

This is the most annoying dare anyone could ask for.

Tomika

Zack: They're not going to come back for a while aren't they?

Lawrence: wouldn't count on it.

Esme: Should we continue playing Truth or Dare?

Tomika: Sure

Esme reached out for the bottle but so did Lawrence, so their hands touched. They blushed.

Lawrence: Go for it

Esme picked up the bottle and spin it around, after the spinning it lands on the middle of Zack and I.

Esme: Truth or Dare?

Zack/Tomika: Dare

Esme: I dare you two to.... Prank Seddy/Fremmer!

Tomika: Alright

Zack: How??

Tomika: I've got it

I faced Zack but got into a nose-to-nose with him

Zack/Tomika: Sorry
~~~~~

Summer

I grabbed a book and placed it on its shelf.

Freddy: Why do we have to do this again?

Summer: because if I don't, then they're going to kick me out of the Debate Club.

Freddy: How does that concern me?

Summer: I don't know, why are you here if you don't want to be here anyway?

Freddy: Because I like you Summer, I always have and still do.

Summer: aww.. I like you too Freddy

We both leaned in for a passionate kiss but then pulled away because of a screeching noise.

Summer: What was that??

Freddy: I don't know

Summer: Isn't everyone at home by now?

Freddy: I swear they are. We should go check it out!

Summer: Why are you so excited by this? The #1 rule for Scary movies it to never check the strange noises out.

Freddy: Or romantic movies..

I slapped his shoulder.

Summer: Keep it PG

There was another screeching noise, only louder. We both took a few steps forward towards the noise(slowly).

When we finally arrived to the destination,there was a doorknob. Freddy reached for the doorknob and turned it. We stepped out of the library and met with melted mozzarella cheese on top of our heads.

Freddy: My hair!!

Summer: My clothes!!

We angrily looked at Zack and Tomika who were laughing their heads off with Zack holding a video recorder.

Summer: Tomika!!

Freddy: Zack!!

Zack: Sorry guys, but you have to admit that it was funny.

Freddy: Not at all, just look at my hair!

Freddy pointed at his blonde hair which was covered in melted cheese.

Zack: It was Tomika's plan

Tomika: Don't blame me, it was a dare!!

Summer: why is there a recorder?

I pointed at Zack's right hand.

Zack: That was also Tomika's plan

Summer: TOMIKA!!!

Tomika: You know you love me.

~~~
837 words

Hey guys!! So I'm back and I finally updated! Yay!! So this was requested by maidoesmcpe.

Next I'll be doing a