Catch Me (Treddy)

Tomika

I was at the skatepark doing a few tricks until I saw a familiar blonde haired boy across the park. I focused my vision on that guy and it turned out to be Freddy.

Freddy: Yo, Tomika!

Freddy ran to me with his skateboard on his hand.

Tomika: Sup Freddy!

Freddy: Cool new tricks, by the way, I didn't know you practiced.

Tomika: I was just doing some freestyle moves out there actually.

Freddy: Awesome, I've been doing some too. I guess I practiced practiced more than you.

I scoffed

Tomika: Excuse me?! Let's see about that. You, me, one on one

I grabbed his shirt furiously making him feel uneasy. I pushed him back and we started our competition.

Freddy got up first doing some freestyle moves and ended with a kickback flip.

Tomika: Not bad

Freddy: Can you do better?

Tomika: Is that even a question?

I left him with his jaw hanging and headed for it. I started with a basic trick. I headed for a drop in for the first trick and ended with a Crail Grab.

Tomika: Wanna take this back yet?

Freddy: Not a chance.

Freddy took his board and started to go for a Nailslide. He then did a Judo Air and ended with a Handstand flip.

Freddy: Go ahead sunshine, beat that.

Tomika: I'm not just a sunshine Freddy, people underestimate me for that, but little do they know that I'm a big ball of fire.

I started off with a Laser flip and a Gingersnap. I might have heard a wheel crack, but I didn't stop. I have to win this. I think I heard Freddy telling me to stop for awhile, but I didn't. All I care right now is winning. I aimed for a Nuclear Grab, but I heard my wheel come off, I closed my eyes and was now flying up in the air until a pack of arms grabbed me.

I opened my eyes to see Freddy and I'd noses touching. Just one little push and there, we would've kissed. He started to lean in and kiss me, I didn't even think twice before I kissed back.

After some time, he put me down.

Freddy: You're alright

Tomika: Why'd you do that?

Freddy: I-I don't know, i-it was happening so fast, and when you started to fly, I-I started to realize, Tomika, I love you. I couldn't just stand there and watch you fall.

I hugged him.

Tomika: I love you, too

~~~~

Requested by cameronsdxllas