Chapter 1: No one can stop the 10-year bazooka

Tsuna and his familia grow more as each year comes, and Tsuna loves this, because he is also growing in more ways then he imagined. But sometimes the good things only last for a few good moments.

"Juudaime, I think you are as tall as you get?" Gokudera said, he sighed once he finished measuring Tsuna. Gokudera rolled up the tape and held out his hand for Tsuna to take while helping him off the stand. Tsuna stepped off and looked at himself in the mirror Infront of him. He looked over his matured body and its decorations of old and new scars.

"No! I'm still growing! I'm only 24! I have few more inches left!" Tsuna pleaded, he adjusted himself put on the Gokudera offered him. Tsuna was pouting as he looked at Gokudera who kept a neutral face. Sometimes they were glad Tsuna only did this when Reborn was out of the mansion, making a fuss over things that were not within the mafia bosses control. It had been 10 years since they took up this job as the Neo-Vongola 1st generation. Many battles had taken place by them and many parties crashed by them too. Too many good memories that couldn't be tracked by retellings alone. Over the years the family made advancements in medical and warfare based technologies, even experimenting on flames and their new capabilties such as the flame boxes.

Gokudera came back and listened to Tsuna's question.

"Gokudera, when will the guest be arriving?" Tsuna asked as he composed himself, Gokudera started listing the times guest would arrive and the activities that needed to be completed before the guests all arrived. While Gokudera was rambling, Tsuna took out a note book and scribbled something, then frowning at what he saw in the notebook.

"Juudaime? Is everything okay?" Gokudera asked while he leaned over and looked at the book too.

Gokudera sighed when he looked at the book. "Juudaime... you have a problem with your inferiority complex-"

"I DO NO!!-"

Thunderous footsteps could be heard in the hall outside of the private room. The locked doors had been slammed open, breaking a few hinges on the massive oak doorway.

"SAWADA! I have all of the things ready! Whenever you want to start we can to the EXTREME!"

without flinching Tsuna greeted his sun guardian with a warm smile.

"Okay, Ryohei," Tsuna said as he waved to him that his message got across, with bloody ears in the end. Ryohei nodded with a grin and raced off back from the direction he came, the steps getting softer the farther he ran off. Tsuna finished buttoning his shirt and looked out his window to the front of the mansion and its large entry way garden. He looked down and saw the valet workers setting up the parking and making cone signals for people to park in between. Tsuna turned and faced Gokudera who waited patiently for him.

"So Gokudera, Shimon is coming too? Right?" Tsuna questioned him. He pulled out his mini tablet and nodded his head.

"Of course, it wouldn't be a party without them would it? They are at the top of the guest list and the first to be greeted." Gokudera said as he smiled. "Well Juudaime, I must go help with the last details. I will see you later," Gokudera quickly left the room and tried his best to close the doors that were now ascewed and no longer private.

Tsuna chuckled at the sight and walked to a desk by the window. Tsuna dropped his notebook on the table and slammed his fist down as he sat.

"I though I'd be at least 6'ft..." Tsuna whined as he banged his head on the table. In the note book it said that Tsuna's height had not grown in 3 months and was staying at the permanent height of 5'8 1/2. Tsuna slammed his head one more time to drown out his anger and sadness. He couldnt help but be caught up in it. He needed to be the best in everything. at this rate even Reborn will be taller than him.