Introduction

Hello to all you beautiful people. I will refrain from gracing you the informality that comes with names. I'm a writer, as are some of you. Not the best, not the worst, then again, it is a matter of opinion.

I'm going to be honest, these aren't really imagines as much as they are short stories. They're longer than a page and shorter than a book. I also don't use the typical "(y/n)" for names, as many others do. I make up characters because in my opinion, it makes it more realistic. It adds a name to the faceless character you make up to fit the position of "(y/n)". Because when I read over that, I read it as it is seen, I don't substitute my name in. That's only me though, I don't know how you go about your fanfiction.

If you have an idea you would like me to write I will gladly do so, just make sure you get the idea to me. Even the smallest details to a story make it what it is, so if you have an idea no matter how large or small, I will do my best to add it. If you want me to do personal imagines, give me the character you want it to be with and your name/ your character's name.

Updates will be sporadic, writer's block seems to take hold of me quite often. I will only publish a story after I am satisfied with it, and after my beta reader has approved it.

These whimsical fantasies  are about the amazing man known as Sebastian Stan. They will be based on the characters he has portrayed. Some of the timing is not up to date, please do not pester me with complaints about the setting, it is that way for a reason, or I simply wrote it before the event occurred.

I try to portray the characters as accurately as possible. Some of my earlier stories do not follow that trend, but I added them simply because I find my preteen Sebastian/Marvel obsessed self highly amusing.

If you see a mistake, please point it out, constructive criticism is highly appreciated.

If you want someone who will accept you and listen to you obsess and/or rant about Seb(or any other marvel/DC characters) I am available, and will probably join you in your madness.

Oh and last, but not least. Copyright information!

×××

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. I do not own Marvel, or any of their characters. I do not own any of Sebastian's characters. I only own the characters I made up in my own head.

×××

Close enough? Close enough.

C O M I N G  I N . . .

CD E C E M B E R  2 0 1 6

Enjoy!