Castiel-IV

I wrote an imagine about the angel Castiel in 2011 and I came across it in a notebook. I decided to type it up and  share it with you guys.

Enjoy!

°°°

Written 24 June 2011

"Y/N can you hand me my laptop" asked Sam from the kitchen. "Oh, and can you bring me my beer too, please?" You chuckled a bit as you picked up the computer and the half empty bottle. "Hey Y/N, he using you as his slave again?" Dean asked, passing by you with a wink. "Hey, he's working pretty damn hard, cut him some slack" you responding flashing Dean a bright smile. As you moved from one side of the crappy motel room to the other, Cas appeared and asked to talk to Dean alone. You handed Sam his laptop and dropped his beer. "Son of a bitch" you automatically started mumbling apologies as your face turned bright red. You hurried to clean it up, but Sam stopped you. "Hey, don't worry, I got it" you only gave him a quick glance as you continued cleaning, tears pool in in your eyes. You blinked them away and finished with the glass. You shot Sam a quick smile and handed him another beer, mumbling another apology and something about a walk, you walked out the door past Dean and Cas who had just returned. You went out and leaned on the hood of your 76 mustang. Your thoughts were swirling, you couldn't even get a beer without messing up. Sinking to the floor, you buried your head in your knees and cried. You didn't know how long you had been crying when it finally subsided. Shaking, you got up, ready to walk down to the bar. You jumped a bit when you noticed Cas standing 5 feet in front of you. For the second time that day your face went red. "You seemed upset, I came to make sure you were okay. Why were you crying?" You didn't know how to answer, you couldn't just tell him, he would tell Dean and they wouldn't let you hunt with them. They wouldnt think you were stable. When you didn't answer, but only looked to your feet, Cas cocked his head in confusion. Then it hit him. "Y/N I apologize, I did not mean to be intrusive I-" he cut off not knowing what to say. You were shaking, on the verge on an anxiety attack. You took a deep, shaky breath and walked to Cas, hugging him. "Please don't tell the boys" you whispered. The angel nodded as he hugged you back mumbling nonsense trying to cheer you up.

°°°

Thank you for enjoying my off topic update for today!