Happy New Years-VII

"Hayley, we're gonna be late!" Sebastian yelled through the closed bathroom door. I laughed and slipped on the heels that I had brought, pulling the door open.

Sebastian stood back, admiring me for a minute before hooking his arm through mine and escorting me out the door.
When we arrived the party was in full swing and we were greeting by a few of our drunk friends. I ushered Sebastian off to go talk to his friends while I ventured into the kitchen to find drinks. He was my best friend and he was always so overprotective. In my search I found vodka and a beer keg. I found two glasses and filled them with beer, deciding it was best to not get Seb drunk.

I found him sitting on the floor playing a game of truth or dare. I handed him his beer and sat down next to him. I gave him a stern look that said that if he got drunk there would be consequences. He smiled a quick smile to tell me he understood.

"Are you going to play too, Hayley?" Liz asked, I smiled and nodded. The game proved to be all kinds of weird. After half an hour I had already declined thrice, been locked in a closet, drank a few questional beverages and a few other things I wish to not talk about.

°°°

"Hey! Come into the living room, there's a minute left 'till 2017!" Someone yelled.
I stood from my spot on the floor, smoothing my dress and helping Sebastian up. I found an empty spot o the couch and took it, Sebastian immediately sitting next to me. He looked at me and smiled. I cocked my head in confusion.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" I questioned.

"10!" The room yelled out. Sebastian's face contorted to one of slight panic.
"There's something I need to tell you." He rushed out.
"9!"
"I love being your friend, Hayley, I always have-"
"8!"
"-but I- we've never really-"
"7!"
"Seb?"
"6!"
"Sebastian, I don't understand what you're trying to say."
"5!"
"Listen Hayley-"
"4!"
"I have known you for years-"
"3!"
"And I think I realized it at first maybe two years ago-"
"2!"
"I love you, Hayley."
"1! Happy New Year!" He looked worried as he cupped my face and slammed his lips to mine. I was shocked at first and he pulled away. I grabbed his face and brought it back to mine, showing him that I felt the same way.
"Finally!" I heard Scarlett yell and I pulled away, laughing.
The night lived on and breakih our promise Sebastian and I both ended up smashed. Tom drove us back to Seb's place around two. I felt bad for him, he was still underage, so he immediately became the designated driver. I stumbled in the door and kicked my shoes off. I was laughing and rambling about something I wasn't even understanding. Sebastian collapsed onto the couch and I came and sat on his lap. He chuckled and I smiled. I cupped his face and his face fell.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"What are we?" I questioned, answering I question with another.
He smiled and kissed me.
"I hope that answers your question." He stated. I smiled and leaned my head on his chest. We fell asleep like that, curled up together on the couch, after a night of shocking relavations.

×××

Happy 2017 to my few readers! I hope you all have an amazing new year and that you're all happy. I'm sorry this is terrible, I wrote it in little under 2 hours. Feedback is always welcome! Thank you and again, happy new year!