No One I Hate More

Request for @Lizardgurl, featuring her NG OCs. Its not very Supermartian-ny, but its funny and clever! Hope you like it!

"La'gaan!" Addressed Atlantean suppressed the urge to groan in agony at the sound of that cheery voice. He turned away from the pretty new superheroine he had been in the middle of wooing. She was the latest addition to the Team, and, after losing M'gann, La'gaan was determined to make her his new Angelfish.

Katie skipped over to him. "Hey, my birthday party is in a few months, and I wanted you to receive the first invitation!" She handed him a sparkly pink envelope. She saw the new girl leaning back on the wall in a seductive pose. "Oh! Is this the girl you told me about?", she asked, a little too loudly for his liking. "The one you said was desperate enough to go out with you?"

The next thing La'gaan knew, he got a slap in the face. He saw the girl walk away, along with his chances. He glared right at Katie, who looked a little flustered. "Oopsies." "Thanks a lot, Mentally Blonde!", La'gaan snapped at her, rubbing his sore cheek. Katie looked at him with sad puppy-dog eyes. "Does this mean you're not coming to my party?"
--------------
Jaime and Bart were playing video games when La'gaan stomped in, shaking the entire room. The two hermanos took one look at him and instantly knew something was wrong. "Whassup with you?" La'gaan opened the fridge and got himself an icepack. "Stupid Katie opened her big fat gout and ruined my chances with the new chick!" He groaned as he pressed the pack to his reddened cheekbone. "I swear sometimes, that girl's mouth must not be connected to her brain! That is, if she HAS a brain!"

Bart shook his head. "Dude, you must be the only person on this planet who doesn't love Katie.", he said. "And why? Because your ex-girlfriend chose her brother over you? Because she's more popular than you are?" La'gaan shook his head. "Mark my words. There is not, nor will there ever be, a person in existence that I loathe and despise more than Katherine Aurora Luthor."

Four Years Later

La'gaan was watching The Deadliest Catch on TV when he heard footsteps enter. "Hi, La'gaan!" "Goony!" He groaned. Only one person called him that. He looked over the top of the sofa. "Hi, Marie."

Holding her Aunt Katie's hand was Conner and M'gann's four-year-old daughter. She wore a pink hand-me-down jumper from Katie, who had styled her niece's black hair into two ponytails sprouting out from either side of her head.

Katie smiled at La'gaan. "Marie and I have thrown together a lil' tea party, and we wanted you to be the guest of honor!" La'gaan shook his head. "No thanks. I'm good." He turned back to his television set. "But I weally wanted to come to my party!", he heard Marie whine. "Evewybody's gonna be there! Mr. Fuzzems, Malibu Betty, Madame Bunnyhops..." "Those are all toys of yours!", he said, beginning to turn around. "You can say anything you want, but I'm not..."

That's when he noticed Marie's face. Her lower lip was sticking out and even trembling ever so slightly. Her blue eyes were big, glossy and filled with tears. Worst of all, her gaze was fixed right on La'gaan.
-------------------
Katie took a sip of imaginary tea. "Mmm...delectable, Princess Marie.", she said in a convincing British accent, adjusting her feather boa and floppy hat. "Lovely party! Simply lovely!" "Thank you, Lady Katie!", Marie said, smiling as she held up her plastic teapot.

"More tea, Lady La'gaan?" La'gaan glared right at Katie. "This boa is itchy, and these jeweled hair clips are hurting my fins!" He rolled his eyes. "Thank Neptune's Beard no one can see me now."

"BWA HA HA!" He whipped his head to see Beast Boy, Impulse, Blue Beetle and other recruits in the doorway, pointing at him and laughing their heads off. Marie flushed. "Oopsies. I forgot to tell you, I invited Uncle Gar and his fwiends to join us."