I Saw Her First! - Luffy x Surfer!Reader x Law 3

Chapter 3:

  You were walking to your beach house and law followed you along with you. When the both of you arrived, you stopped and,

"Hey law, maybe you should sit on the chair for at least 5 minutes." You said as you pointed the chair with a round table.

"Why, (Name)-ya?" He asked and you just rolled your eyes.

"I'm going to change my clothes, okay? 'Cause they're wet." You said as he nodded and you walked in your house and went to the bathroom to change your clothes.

5 MINUTES LATER.....

You changed your clothes and they're (Color) long shirt and (Color) pajamas and you put some slipper on your foot. When you were about to walk out to see law, your shoulders dropped as you see him already sleeping on the chair. You waved your hand in front of his face to know if he was sleeping or not, and you think he was already asleep so you decided to get an extra pillow and blankets in your cabinet and placed them on his lap carefully. And after that you started to yawn quietly and walk towards to your bed and started to sleep.

NEXT DAY.....

It was 7:00 am as you started to stretch and you felt something weird. You felt like you were sleeping with someone. Wait what? You slightly open your eyes and you saw... law was sleeping beside you... shirtless?! Oh god no! Your eyes widen in a sudden shock as you stood up quickly and of course he was asleep still.

'H-How on earth did he slept beside me?!' You thought with a heavy blush of embarrassment as you saw law started to wake up."How on earth did you get here, Law?! You were sleeping on that chair last night!" You yelled as you looked away from him and you never notice that he was smirking at you.

"Sorry, (Name)-ya. I was quite uncomfortable in the chair, so I decided to sleep in your bed, and it was more comfortable when I sleep with you." He said with a wide smirk and you just pouted.

"J-Just tell me next time before you go to sleep, law." You said as you started to walk in the kitchen to drink some orange juice and you started to eat your favorite cereal.

2 HOURS LATER.....

From the last 30 minutes, law said that he'll be back in the sub and you just nodded and you tried to forget the thing that happened earlier. You finally started to relax and went back inside your beach house but,

"OOOIII (NAME)!!!" The usual loud and hyper voice called you as something pounced on you really hard which makes your face planted on the sandy ground."Eh? Sorry about that." Luffy giggled as he started to hep you up and you hit his head really hard with your surfboard which makes luffy whine in pain as he hold his head.

"Don't do that luffy! That hurts!!" You yelled as you saw some of his crew or friends, even better, which they have their own surfboards. "What are you guys up to?" You asked.

"(Name), you better teach us some surfing." Usopp said with a smile.

"Yeah (Name)! Teach us!" Chopper said happily.

"(Name)-swan~~♥ My beautiful goddess of the sea, me too~~♥" Sanji exclaimed with hearts all over him and you sighed heavily.

"Alright, alright. I'll go get my surfboard." You said as you ran back to your beach house and you changed your clothes into rush guard and you grabbed your (Color) surfboard and you ran to them."Okay let's go surfing fellas." You said with a smile.

"ALRIGHT!!" They all cheered as we started surfing in the sea.

1 HOUR LATER.....

You and the rest of the Straw Hats started surfing and you were having a great time but,

"(Name), can you come here please?" (Friend's Name) called you and you sighed.

"Okay guys, you keep on surfing. I'm going to talk to (Friend's Name) now." You said and the all agreed and you paddled back to the beach.