I Saw Her First! - Luffy x Surfer!Reader x Law 6

Chapter 6:

  Nami and Robin stared at you for a little while for what you said and,

"Luffy... likes you?" Nami asked with a shock expression in her face.

"Yes. This is the second time I said that." You said.

"What about Torao-kun? He likes you too, (Name)?" Robin asked and you groaned quietly.

"... Yes." You said.

"This is interesting." Robin said and you looked at her confused and Nami started to squeal.

"It's a love triangle~~♥" Nami said and you glared at her.

"Seriously? You're just like (Friend's Name), Nami-chan." You said and she smirked at you.

"And who will you choose, (Name)?" Nami asked and you face palmed.

"I Don't Know Who!!" You shouted at her.

"(Name), you should calm down and think about this, okay?" Robin said and you started to calm down a bit.

"You know what, I think I should go to my house and thank you for the talk, girls." You said and you ran back to your beach house.

"I wonder who will choose." Robin said calmly while Nami giggled.

"This is indeed interesting, Robin." Nami said as she and Robin went back to the Sunny.

4 HOURS LATER.....

It's already night time like 10 pm and (Friend's Name) came to your house and,

"Hey (Nickname), aren't you coming? It's Night Surfing time." She said and of course you changed your clothes but it's like you're wearing (Color) bikini top and a pair of black shorts. You went to her and,

"I can't, (Friend's Name). I have to go swimming in the pool for an hour, and then I'll surf." You said and she nodded as you grab you (Color) Bathrobe and you wore a pair of slippers and walk to the swimming pool.

"Take care (Name). I'll see you in an hour." She said as she started to go to the beach. As you finally arrived at the pool, you started to dive and swim. For at least 10 minutes passed by, your still swimming underwater and you looked up and you saw someone looks at you and when you swam up, you saw a familiar person,

"Oh, hi law." You said as you swam to the edge of the pool as he kneel down to face you.

"I thought you're surfing with your friend, (Name)-ya." Law said calmly and you sighed.

"After an hour I'll join her, Law." You said as he nodded slightly.

"I see. You probably need someone to accompany you here." He said with a slight smirk on his face.

"You?" You asked.

"Maybe... yes." He said and you nodded.

"That's fine with me." You said as you saw Law leaning his face closer to yours and you blushed and it shocks you that he touches your lips with his. Oh God! He's kissing you.....?!