I Saw Her First! - Luffy x Surfer!Reader x Law 9

Chapter 9:

  You keep on running and running until you bumped into someone,

"Oh no. I'm so sorry." You apologized as you saw a familiar face."S-Shachi-san, I' so glad you're here." You said as he blushed.

"R-Really (Name)?" He asked as you grinned.

"Really but I need you to tell this to your captain. It's really important." You said.

"Why what's the matter?" He asked.

"This guy named smoker, is here. And I'm sure he's planning to get you guys and the others." You said as his eyes widen in a sudden shock.

"Eh?! Now?! Okay I'll tell him right now and thanks for telling me!" Shachi said as he started to run off.

"Hurry shachi-san! He needs to know this!" You shouted as you ran back to your house but someone called you out.

"Wait (Name)!" Your eyes widen as you recognize that voice and you turn around.

"Tashigi?! What on earth are you doing here?!" You asked.

"I was wondering that my fellow vice admiral and his men wanted to meet you." She said and your eyes widen a bit.

"Uhh... I don't think it's a good idea tashigi, I mean really."You said as she just grabbed you hand and smiled at you.

"Don't worry. They won't hurt you." Tashigi said as she led you to the navy warship.

'I'm so dead...' You thought as you and tashigi walk back to the navy warship.

ELSEWHERE.....

Shachi keeps on running until he finally found the sub.

"Captain! There's something I need to tell you!" He called out as Law went out of the sub.

"What is it now shachi? And make it fast." He said, slightly annoyed.

"Smoker and his men are here in the island!" He said as he raised his eyebrow.

"How can you be so sure?" He asked and shachi gulped a bit.

"(Name) said so. And she told me that I have to warn you about this." He said and law's eyes widen as he gripped shachi's collar and he flinched.

"Where the hell is she?!" Law shouted and shachi shivered.

"She was on the beach earlier when she accidentally bumped me sir!" He said as law let go of his collar.

"Don't tell this to Straw Hat-ya about this. He would just do something really stupid like before." Law said as shachi saluted.

"Yes captain!" He said as he ran inside the sub as law started to find you.

BACK TO YOU.....

As you and tashigi finally arrived at the warship, every men in the warship started to drool over you.

"Don't mind them (Name). They're always like that to pretty girls like us." She said as you nodded.

"TASHIGI! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!?" A loud voice called out and you jumped slightly.

"It's okay (Name). It's just vice admiral smoker." She said as you saw a gray haired man with cigars as he looked at you and tashigi.

"Who's this tashigi?" Smoker asked.

"This is (Name)(Last Name). She's my idol surfer that I was talking about before." Tashigi said as you stepped back a bit.

'Dear lord. Please help me.' You thought as tashigi keeps on talking about you to everyone....