I Saw Her First! - Luffy x Surfer!Reader x Law 4

Chapter 4:

  When you finally paddled back to the beach, you stand up and grabbed your surfboard and walk to (Friend's Name) and she asked,

"So... what happened last night?" You shivered slightly at her question.

"W-What do you mean, (Friend's Name)?" You asked as she smirks evilly at you.

"You were sleeping with someone last night am I right, (Nickname)?" She asked evilly and your eyes widen in shock.

"Did you have another drinking contest again, (Friend's Name)? 'Cause if you do, you're just seeing things." You said as she raised her eyebrow.

"No I didn't have that drinking contest bestie. Last night when I'm done surfing, I was about to go home but I saw a really handsome man came into your house. I was about to call you but... I saw him that... He takes off his shirt and lay down beside you when you were sleeping~~♥" She said as you blushed even harder.

"Why didn't you wake me up that time?!" You yelled as she smirked.

"I really don't want to disturb your sleeping time, (Name). And what's the guy's name?" She asked and you sighed heavily.

"His name is Trafalgar Law. Captain of the Heart Pirates." You answered as (Friend's Name) squealed in happiness and you sweat drop at that.

"Bestie you're so lucky~~♥!" She squealed and you raise your eyebrow.

"What do you mean, (Friend's Name)?" You asked.

"That two guys are in love with you. This is a love triangle bestie! Luffy, you, and law~~♥" She said.

"EHHH?! TRA-GUY IS HERE?!" You and (Friend's Name) swiftly turned around and you saw luffy with a shock expression on his face.

"Luffy, do you know him?" You asked.

"Yes I know him, (Name)!" Luffy said.

"I better go bestie, I need to take care of something, bye~~" She said as she walks away leaving the both of you.

"Bestie! Don't leave me here." You called her as you sighed heavily.

"Tra-guy also likes you?!" he asked as you face palmed and dragged your hand down.

"I... think so?" You said.

"NOOOO!!! I WON'T LET HIM!!!" He whines loudly as he tried to get you but you swiftly move away.

"Oi luffy, what's the matter with you?!" You asked as he tried to catch you and you dodged it easily.

"I won't let tra-guy have you!" Luffy stated as he tried to catch you.

"Why?!" You yelled as luffy stop catching you.

"Because... I like you (Name)..." Luffy admits with a small blush on his face.

"You... like me?" You asked as he nodded.

"I would probably say the same thing to you, (Name)-ya." You turned around and you saw law and some of his crew.

"Hi Shachi! Hi Penguin! Hi Bepo!" You greeted and waved them with a smile.

"Hi, (Name)!" The three said in unison and waved at you as law gave them a death glare and then stopped waving at you they apologized to law.

"Oi tra-guy, what are you doing here?! Are you going to get, (Name)?!" He asked angrily.

"I don't have to answer your question, Straw Hat-ya." Law said with a deadly tone.

"No way tra-guy! I saw her first!" Luffy shouted as law frowns.

"Like hell you are!" Law said and you couldn't take it anymore.

"WILL THE BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!!!!!!!" You screamed angrily as they both stop and looked at you with you angry face."What the hell is wrong with you guys?!" You yelled at them and you waited for their answer.