I Saw Her First! - Luffy x Surfer!Reader x Law 14

Chapter 14:

  You were really panicking about what happened today and you really wanted to scream.

"GAAAAH!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! I MUST END IT ONCE AND FOR ALL!!" You screamed as you started to calm down for a few seconds and a knock on your door caught your attention.

"(Name) it's me, (Friend's Name)! Is something wrong?!" She asked as you sighed and opened the door as she entered your house and you closed the door.

"I just want them to stop fighting and I want to end it tonight for good." You said as (Friend's Name) eyes widen in shock.

"Wait wait! Are you saying...?" She asked and you nodded.

"I'm only going to join one of them and it will stop right?" You said.

"It will work but... what about your life and your talent in surfing? Especially if your a pirate then, you'll be hunted by the navy." She said and you nodded in agreement.

"That's true but... I don't have a choice (Friend's Name). I want them to stop for good." You said.

"I understand (Name). Sooner or later I'm gonna miss you and I'm sure the people in the island will miss you too (Nickname)." She said.

"I know that (Friend's Name)." You said as (Friend's Name) Started to leave your house.

NIGHT TIME.....

Two hours ago, you packed your stuff in your bag and also your surfboard as you started to leave your house and your home island by now and you started to run. Who do you think she wants to go.....?