I Saw Her First! - Luffy x Surfer!Reader x Law 8

Chapter 8:

  You and the other straw hats were heading to the beach to meet with (Friend's Name). When you arrived, you saw her and the others were doing a drinking contest at the bar and you sighed heavily with making the other straw hats look at you,

"Oi (Name) what's wrong?" Usopp asked with slight concern and you look at him.

"Well as usual, (Friend's Name) would always challenge someone in a drinking contest of course." You answered to him.

"Just like zoro-san. He likes to drink a lot of sake (Name)-san. Which is kinda makes me want to see her and zoro-san to compete but I don't even have any eyes to see. Yohohohoho~~" Brook said as he started to laugh and you giggled a bit.

"Oh really? She can drink 110 mugs of sake and that's why she's the 'Sake Queen' guys." You said as you removed luffy's red shirt and gives it to him making sanji and brook gets a gigantic nosebleed and fainted on the sandy ground."Here luffy, you should take it. And thank you." You said with a slight smile making luffy grinned happily.

"No problem (Name)." Luffy said happily and went in your house and changed your (Color) rush guard and grabbed your (Color) surfboard. When you got out of your house, you went to the bar to call (Friend's Name),

"Oi (Name), I'm coming with you." Lufy said and you just sighed.

"Fine. But the others are coming too." You said as the other straw hats agreed but (Friend's Name) came out of the bar and waved at you slowly.

"Hi (Nickname)~~ How's it going~~" She asked and you face palmed.

"Great she's drunk. Sanji, chopper, can you guys bring her back to her house please?" You asked them and they nodded and when (Friend's Name) was about to fall on the ground, Sanji swiftly catch her and you sighed in relief. "Thank you sanji." You thanked him.

"Anything for you, (Name)-swan~~♥♥" Sanji said as he and chopper ran back to her house.

"So... I think I should go to the water now." You said as you went to the water and paddle in the waves and started surfing while luffy, usopp, and brook cheered on you.

2 HOURS LATER.......

When you're done surfing, You paddled back to the beach and you saw luffy and the others were asleep and you sighed happily,

"Seriously you guys?" You whispered softly as you started to walk back to your house and changed your clothes and sleep.

NEXT DAY........

You woke up and stood up from your bed and release a relief sigh as no one sleep beside you and you eyes widen that you thought that the straw hats were still asleep in the beach. You stand up and sprinted to the beach as you notice some foot prints in the sand that the straw hats went back to their ship and you sighed and you decided to take a walk in the city for a little while.

30 MINUTES LATER......

The last few minutes ago, the people in the city greeted you and you greeted them back with a smile. When you were about to go back to the beach house, you suddenly bumped someone and turned around,

"Oh. Sorry ma'am." You said to the dark haired woman with her glasses.

"It's okay- wait are you (Name)(Last Name)? The talented surfer here?" She asked with amazement.

"Uh... Yes. And who are you." You asked.

"My Name is Tashigi. I'm with vice admiral Smoker." She said and you gulped slightly.

"Oh. Okay." You said as she put out a magazine.

"Can I have your autograph, Miss (Last Name)?" She asked with a slight squeal.

"Okay then." You said as you grabbed the magazine and sign it with your name and you give it to her.

"EEEEE!~~~ Thank you (Name)." Tashigi squealed as her transponder snail rang.

"I think I should go now Tashigi-chan. See ya." You said as you sprinted back to the beach. 'Oh snap! The marines are here! I've got to warn luffy nad law right now!' You thought as you finally arrived at the beach.....