I Saw Her First! - Luffy x Surfer!Reader x Law 7

Chapter 7:

  Your eyes widen for what he was doing and you pushed him off and dive down in the pool making sure he can't get you 'cause he's a devil fruit user. You were about to swim a bit deeper, you saw the whole water was turned a bit bluer and something unexpected happened, you instantly were carried by law and you flinched a bit,

"H-Hey! Law let go!" You protested and tried to break free but he just smirk and suddenly pinned you down on the ground."Ouch! My head!" You shouted and he just stared at you for a bit.

"You can't escape now, (Name)-ya. I'm not letting that rubber idiot have you for himself." Law said and you just gulped heavily.

'What in the world is going on?!' You thought as you and law heard something.

"(NAME)!!!" Your eyes widen as you recognize that voice calling you and all of a sudden, Law was punched in the face by luffy with an angry expression in his face."Stay away from her, Tra-guy! She's mine!" Luffy shouted at him angrily as he picked you up and ran back to the sunny.

"Luffy! Where on earth are you taking me?!" You asked as you tried to break free from luffy.

"To my ship where Tra-guy won't get you." Luffy said as he finally arrived at the sunny as the other straw hats were awake. As he finally boarded the sunny he finally puts you down.

"Luffy! Don't you ever wonder off on your own next time!" Nami said angrily to her captain as you sighed and you saw Usopp and Chopper waved at you and Sanji and Brook were having strong nosebleeds and passed out then chopper started to freak out.

"(Name)! I think you killed sanji and brook!" Chopper said as you were confused of what chopper said and you finally realized it and you covered yourself.

"S-Sorry. I didn't know." You said with a blush of embarrassment as you felt someone puts a shirt over your shoulders to cover you and you turned around."Thank you luffy." You thanked him with a slight smile as you buttoned luffy's shirt to cover up and he grinned at you.

"Anything for my nakama." Luffy said happily and you rolled your eyes.

"(Name), you should sleep in our dorm if you like." Robin offered you.

"Thank you robin but I have to go back to the beach to meet up with (Friend's Name)." You said.

"But why (Name)?" Usopp asked.

"Night Surfing. Me and (Friend's Name) did this every night with everybody else." You said.

"You mean a lot of people in the whole island?" Chopper asked and you sighed.

"Some but not all people, cute little chopper~~♥♥" You said.

"That's not making me happy at all~~ You asshole~~" Chopper said as he waved his arms with a small blush.

"I'm coming with you, (Name)." Luffy said with a serious tone.

"You don't need to, Luffy. Besides I'm with (Friend's Name) as my company." You said as luffy grabbed your wrist.

"Pleeeeaaassseee?!" Luffy whined as you sighed.

"Alright fine." You said and chopper, usopp, sanji, and brook asked the same thing and you nodded.'Well this is nuts...' You thought as you walk back to the beach with the others......