Chapter 2

*Later That Night*

Dre's POV

I was confused about her phone conversation I ain't gone question her, she ain't my girl...yet.

Dre called Iyanna hoping she would answer.

Iyanna - "Hello ?"

Dre - "Wassup, can we meet up today"

Iyanna - "Nah, I don't think that's a good idea"

Dre - "Why not"

Iyanna - "Second dates involve feelings"

Dre - "Last night wasn't a date"

Iyanna - "..."

Dre - "Exactly" he said smirking "Meet me at IHop at three"

Iyanna - "Ok, see you then"

Iyanna put on a all white strapless dress, with grey Toms, she just dyed her hair brown, it was different but it fit her face. She straightened it, to top it off it was her real hair.

She pulled up at IHop and saw Dre through the window smiling hard. She smirked as she got out the car, and walked in.

Dre - "How you doing"

Iyanna -"Good"

Dre - "Is everything back to normal ?"

Iyanna - "Is what back to normal...ohh yeah she's fine now" she said crossing her legs and smiling at his cocky mentality

Dre - "What you wanna do today"

Iyanna looked up confused at his question.

Iyanna - "Well thanks for planning the rest of my day, I guess we could see a movie

Dre was excited about her answer, this was going just as he wanted.

Dre - "The mall is shut down for construction, looks like we going to your house" he said as he sat back in the chair

Iyanna's POV

I like the way he plays. He thinks it out, not like the other idiots that come up to me. I must admit I like him, but everyone knows when your in the game they take everything you have to bring you down.

They went to Iyanna's house, but Dre didn't want to sleep with her, he just wanted to show her a good time. They cuddled and Dre got the balls to ask her a question.

Dre - "Will you be mines"

Iyanna turned to face him, and stared hard into his eyes to read him.

Iyanna - "I can't"

Dre - "Why not"

Iyanna - "I don't want to put your life at risk"

Dre - "What's that supposed to mean, what's going on with you ?"

Iyanna - "It's a long story"

Dre - "We got all night"

She began telling her story not giving him eye contact.

Iyanna - "The reason I can't be with someone for to long is...because I live a double life, they call me Baby Girl, I'm a Queen pin, who has control over all of down south, multiple people are trying to take me out the game so they can takeover"

Dre - "Wow...you didn't seem like you was that type of person, why don't you just get out the game ?"

Iyanna - "Been trying for years, there is no way out, that's why I avoid men so I'm not risking their lives" she said with no expression