Chapter 23

*One Month Later*

Dre's POV

The whole court thing turned out successful. Iyanna got two months community service cause it was her first offense. It shouldn't be hard cause where we live it's pretty clean. Our relationship has gotten better, we talked about EVERYTHING, no matter what it is. We have a bond that's unbreakable, we on some Bonnie and Clyde type shit. Now that we got it together imma try to propose again. I got this BIG ass ring that I know she'll love, soon we gone be Mr. and Mrs. August.

Iyanna's POV

Here I am at this park again cleaning the little trash the kids left, even though I'm cleaning I dessed nice in a white v-neck, black leather leggings, and white heels. Since I been coming here I made an associate, her name is Tanya. She tall, dark skinned, short hair, and pretty. We talked everyday cause she had community service too for beating the dog shit outta her boyfriend for cheating. I would have too, but Dre ass know better than that.

Iyanna - "How are things with you and Derick (Tanya's baby daddy)"

Tanya - "Ugh that nigga, but I guess it's going ok"

Iyanna - "Me and Dre are great ! I swear I love his ass, even though we been through a lot we still together"

Tanya - "Ohh that's good"

Her mood changed when I said that, I sensed something about her whenever I talked about Dre. I think imma start distancing myself from her, after I find out what's wrong"

Iyanna - "Why you change up every time I talk about Dre ? Do you know him ?"

Tanya - "No, it's just, I'm jealous of how you keep him around, like yall are perfect while Derick is fucking anything with a vagina"

Iyanna - "He'll come around, just continue to show him that your his ride or die, shit it took me a while to see that Dre is here til the end, if he can't see your love for him find somebody who will"

Tanya - "Thank you so much Iyanna, for everything"

Iyanna - "Your welcome"

I looked over to see a all black Cadillac watching the park. I ain't stupid so I got up and left after I told Tanya to leave as well. I made a few stops before going home to make sure they wasn't following me.

*Later that Night*

I went to Tanya's house and we talked for hours. By the time I got home it was eight. I walked in the house but it was pitch black.

Iyanna - "Dre ?"

I started to freak out when I got no answer. I pulled out my gun from the table by the door ready for whatever. Out of nowhere all the lights came on and EVERYBODY was there.

Iyanna - "What's going on ?" They was all smiling hard, and had cameras out "Hello ?"

Dre - "Iyanna"

I turned around to see him in a white button down shirt, black casual pants, and black shoes, owe we matching !

Iyanna - "Yes"

He got down on one knee with my hand in his. I just gasped while I covered my mouth with my other hand.

Dre - "I love you so much, you made me a better person and helped me realize what love is, you gave me a handsome son that looks just like me" he smirked "But most of all you gave me your heart, through thick and thin we got through it together, will you marry me ?"

Iyanna - "Dre, I will definitely marry you !"

He slid the ring on my finger, and I jumped into his arms and planted kisses all over his face. Everybody was in awe and taking pictures. We went out to eat after with everyone. It was the best night ever, life couldn't get any better than this.