Chapter 22

We ain't heard from him in a minute so here ya go :)

*Court Day*

Dre's POV

I knew something was gone happen from what Iyanna did. I'm not gone be here long though cause they have no proof but bruises, my lawyer could convince the judge she caused them herself for attention. Things were going good with my family. I never thought I would be the one to settle down but look what happened. I plan on marrying Iyanna, I've been down for her and I know she'll be down for me, so why not ? Well we all sitting here waiting for the judge to bring his slow ass on. He finally came out.

*Fast Forward*

My lawyer - "I have someone to bring to the stand"

I looked at him confused cause we never talked about this when I would see him.

Judge - "Ok, and who will it be"

My lawyer - "Iyanna Grey"

What the hell she going up for ? Iyanna walked up to take a seat with my lawyer getting ready to ask questions. Am I the only one stuck in dark ? They made her swear to tell the truth and all that and he started talking.

My lawyer - "What happened on the night you found out Shay Johnson had lied about Dre August being the father of her son ?"

Iyanna - "I went to her house, once I got there she opened the door and I struck her in the mouth and I continued to do so until I was out of breath"

My lawyer - "How did you get her address ?"

Iyanna - "I had Dre tell me, but he had no clue what I was gonna do"

My lawyer - "Why did you feel the need to do it ?"

Iyanna - "Me and Dre split because I couldn't handle knowing I wasn't the mother of his first child, and to find out she knew who the father was from the beginning made me feel like the break was her fault"

My lawyer - "No further questions"

While the jury was making their decision I had little time to talk to Iyanna and my lawyer. I was beyond pissed

Dre - "Yo wtf is going on, I wasn't told that you was gone confess"

Iyanna - "Knowing you, you were gonna take the fall for something I did, I couldn't let that happen again, so I talked to your lawyer so I could be put on the stand to clear your name, she made it worst by lying and made it better for you cause I told the truth"

My lawyer - "Exactly, and being that this is her first offense the most she can get is community service"

Dre - "Are you sure this is gonna work ?"

My lawyer - "I'm positive"

It's a relief to know what's gonna happen know, all they had to do was tell me from the beginning and I would have been ok with it like I am know. I minute ago I was shitting bricks.

Should Iyanna have told Dre her plan ?
Will her plan work ?

I'm not good at these court screens, even though I'm always watching Law and Order.

*Don't forget to vote*