Chapter 4

*The Next Day*

Iyanna woke up to a still sleeping Dre with his arms wrapped around her. She decided it was time to get revenge. She slipped out his hands, being that he slept naked that night, her plan would work perfectly. She began planting little kisses on his neck causing him to half way wake up. She went down making sure not to miss a spot on his chest all the way down to his v-line. His head fell backwards, she had a devilish smile in her head, he let a moan out, and his breathing picked up.

Dre - "Yannaaaa"

She could tell he was enjoying it, and that's when she stopped. He just looked at her like wtf. She smirked and headed to the bathroom and locked the door behind her. Twenty minutes later she came out but Dre wasn't on the bed. She continued to dry off, she reached over the bed to get the remote to the radio. Dre saw the opportunity and ran behind her, and pushed himself inside her. Roughly pounding her, his grip on her waist would leave back dimples.

Iyanna - "Dreeee, oooooh"

Dre - "You thought you was gone get away with teasing me ?"

He put her right leg on the bed and continued to stroke at a steady rate.

Iyanna - "Baby I'm about to come !"

Dre - "No not until I say so" he demanded

He started going faster letting her know he was about to come too.

Dre - "Now !"

They both came together. Dre pulled out and kissed her neck, and left her stuck. Iyanna tried moving but fell to the floor. Dre returned to the room, and laughed at her.

Iyanna - "A little help here"

He picked her up and put her on the edge of the bed forcing her to lay back. He yanked her closer to him, and began exploring her paradise with his tongue. She came two more times but he didn't care he wanted a record of four times in one day.

Iyanna - "Okayyy" she said trying to pull away "I'm coming again !" She screamed out

Dre just smiled to himself, and waited til she did. He picked her up and brought her into the bathroom, started the shower for her, then left out feeling accomplished.