Chapter 24

Iyanna's POV

I woke up remembering the night before. My ring was gorgeous, Dre was serious about getting married. I looked over at my now fiancé, and pecked his lips. I continued to do so until he woke up.

Dre - "I like getting woke up like this" he smiled

Iyanna - "I like waking you up like this"

Dre - "Before you get all touchy we going out today, me, you, and Demetrius"

Iyanna - "Where we going"

Dre - "I can't just take my fiancé and son out for the fun of it ?"

I loved the way he said fiancé, he would be the only person I would want to say it. I really love Dre and with Demetrius in the picture, it really got me thinking about quitting the game for good. It's not gonna be easy but for my family, it's worth it.

I told him ok, and went to get dressed in a white fitted short sleeve, faded blue jeans, and my wheat timberlands. It didn't surprise me when Dre and Demetrius had on the same thing. Whenever we went out as a family we dressed alike, it was cute too. Also Demetrius birthday is in two days, I've been shopping like hell, Dre wouldn't tell me what he got him, but I ain't tripping. We went to a couple stores and got hella compliments. My family was complete.

Dre's POV

Man was I shook the hell up when I proposed. I might have looked calm but I swear I shit'd on myself. I'm just glad it worked out and she said yes. As of right now I'm with the family enjoying the day. But I felt eyes on me so I turned to look. There she was, the bitch who tried to fuck my life up. I looked at her with pure evil. She had her son with him, he look like somebody I seen before I just can't out my finger on who. She clearly was scared of the face I gave her cause she didn't hesitate to put everything down and leave the store. I shook my head in disappointment that somebody would try to destroy another couple cause they can't get one.

Iyanna - "What's wrong, why you shake your head"

Dre - "I'll tell you later"

I ain't wanna tell her at that moment cause knowing her she'd want answers for why she lied, it's family time, all the drama can wait.

Iyanna - "Ok"

She looked around as if she was gone find a clue of what I was shaking my head at. Anyways we continued to shop, and argued about what restaurant we should eat at. Of course she won, anything for her. We went to Red Lobster and just talked about everything. Halfway through the dinner I seen somebody I feared, well not for myself but for Iyanna. Is it everybody I don't want to see show up day ? He actually had the balls to show his after what happened. I felt my blood boiling, if Demetrius wasn't here I probably would have killed him where he stood. Iyanna followed my eyes and instantly tensed up while she held my hand.

Dre - "What are you doing here, you honestly have the nerve to show your face again ?"

He chuckled like I was bullshit'n.

ID (Iyanna 'Dad') - "What ? I can't come visit family ?"

Oh shit, it's about to go down !

Dre and Iyanna !
What Iyanna gone say when she see Shay ?
Iyanna so called Dad returning ?

20 MORE COMMENTS for the next update !

*Don't forget to vote*