Chapter one

Hello everyone.My name is Jacqueline and I'm 166 years old,but I look like 17.I'm the thing that everyone calls a monster,a Vampire.I was born and raised in Mystic Falls in 1847 and I lived together with my two brothers Damon and Stefan and my father Giuseppe. My whole life I lived in fear,because Stefan was the 'golden child' of our father and Damon and I were like crap to our father.Stefan always got the good things,while Damon and I got treated like we were animals.Anyways,when I was 17 a girl called katharina lived with us and Damon,Stefan and I were the only ones that knew that she was a Vampire.Even tho I didn't like her because she destroyed the bond that my brothers and I had I never told anyone that she was a Vampire.One day our father shot both of my brothers,because they tried to convince our father that maybe not all Vampires were evil.The next few days I was just crying in my room,because I couldn't get over the fact that our own father shot his sons.One night when I was crying all alone in the garden underneath a tree,I heared two soft voices.It were the voices of my brothers and at first I couldn't believe it,but they both were Vampires.They tried to convince me to become a Vampire too,but I didn't want to because I wanted to find true love,marry,have kids and grow old but my brothers didn't accept my decission.They turned me into a Vampire and from that day on I hate both of them.Since that day I haven't seen or talked to either of them and I don't even care about that.I ran away from home and I got my own flat in New York.My brothers didn't even dare to look for me,because I told them not to.In 1920 I met a guy and I fell deeply in love with him.We both got into a realitionship and he's the first person in my whole life that I told everything about myself,all my seccrets and I trusted him with that.He was a Vampire too and after a few month of dating,he told me to move in with him and his family.For 7 years I lived together with him,his 2 brothers and his sister and everything was perfectly fine.The whole Mikaelson family accepted me as a family member and I loved them all like my own family.Rebekah and Kol decided after 7 years that they wanted to see the world and with that they left us.At first I was sad about that,but I still had my boyfriend and his other brother.One day I came home to hear a huge fight between the 2 brothers and I started to get curious,so I listened to the conversation and I hear my own boyfriend say that love is a Vampire's greatest weakness.He said that he never loved me and that I was only something for his fun.When he said that my hear broke into a million pieces and I left the Mikaelson mansion without another word.I just left him a letter in wich I wrote down that I heared everything,that I hated him and that I never wanted to see him again.Until now I live alone in Lawrence and my life is pretty lonely.I don't have any friends,neither did I have another boyfriend because my heart got broken too much and I couldn't trust anyone anymore.Now I have my own freedome and I can do whatever I want.My whole personality changed after the thing that happened with my boyfriend and now I guess I'm the most cruel,meanest and sarcastic person in the whole wide world after Katharina.

Name: Jacqueline Genevieve Salvatore

Birthdate: 5th November 1847

Family: Giuseppe Salvatore (Father † ) ,Stefan Salvatore ( Twin Brother ),

Damon Salvatore ( Eldest Brother)

Best friend: Rebekah Mikaelson( Haven't seen her since 1927)

Personality: Shy,quiet,nice,loud,funny,sarcastic,carin and protective ( 1864)

Sarcastic,mean,careless,rude,cruel,loud and outgoing (2013)

Hobbys: Drinking,Partying,Singing and Reading